“The real deal ”
Review of Yoganga Healing

Yoganga Healing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Yoganga Healing Center works on complete body mind wellness. By yoga practices awakens the healing potential within the clients. During the Yoganga healing sessions we apply best of the eastern and western approaches like Yoga Nidra, Hatha Yoga, Pranayama, Mindfulness meditation techniques, Hypnotherapy, NLP, cognitive Behavior therapy and cognitive re-framing through yogic counselling.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

In a place full of options for yoga and spirituality I have found that being in touch with sunil is the real deal; not only one has the chance to understand what is being practiced everyday, embracing knowledge at the experiencial level, but to be in touch with his kindness, honesty and spiritual accumen makes every course and every class worth the resources invested. I would definetly suggest taking a couple of classes with him to really grasp what this review is all about and not just accepting it as truth.

All reviews
"personal issues"
"no nonsense"
"caring person"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this to anyone"
"his knowledge"
"healer"
in 14 reviews

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We sometimes encounter teachers who have the power to influence our lives for the better, for the rest of time. They empower you to be better humans and Sunil Sir is exactly that teacher you meet. He ignites in you a childlike curiosity and enables you to become a student of life, one who can think and question things for themselves. He is a teacher who won't simply show you the path and tell you how to walk on it. Instead, he enriches your mind and teaches you to evaluate the ways of the world. He gives you the means to evolve and choose your path and walk on it the way you like it. Isn't that the kind of teacher we all would have liked to have from the very beginning of our lives? No matter what point in time of your life you meet him; his affection and his wisdom will truly brighten your path. A big pranaam and many thank yous to you, Sunil Sir, for investing so much effort and insight into your students, including me. You are a force to reckon with!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Sunil is very knowledgeable regarding the mind, using various techniques tailored to the individual to best heal them. He is an honest and genuine person. The sessions with him have changed my perception on life for the better. I am very grateful for all his advice and help.

1  Thank Unch C
Reviewed 17 March 2018

In my TTC at TattvaaYoga, Rishikesh, India, my teacher in Pranayama, Yoga Nidra & Philosophy was Sunil Sharma and I was immediately triggered by the way he was teaching, no nonsense classes, no lectures dictated straight out of books, sometimes confronting and emotional classes, but always interesting.

Former students told me that Sunil gave one to one sessions at Yoganga Healing Center, the sessions had been life changing for them.
So, I made a appointment.
Once We've started the sessions, things shifted. Sunil knew exactly what was necessary to help me, made me hit rock bottom in order to get back on track again. The sessions were confusing, confronting and emotionally very demanding.
They pulled me out of my comfort zone, gave me highs and lows, but made me aware of the things that I had to accept or had to release. Sunil guided me professionally trough all these emotions.
After 5 sessions I felt different, but wasn't aware of the impact of the sessions.
Now, being back home, I know that Sunil accomplished what no one else did before, I am sure that within 3 to 6 months things will even get better.

I am grateful to have met Sunil, a professional, genuine, dedicated and reliable person who helped me to get things back in perspective.

If you go to Rishikesh and you have some personal issues, don't hesitate, go and find Sunil Ji.

Namaste Sunil Ji

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I am so grateful that I met Sunil during my travels to Rishikesh. I left for India hoping that it would be a transformative journey, even though I didn’t know how exactly. I completed my TTC and sometimes found the process quite trying, in ways I did not expect, which highlighted a need for some personal healing. I heard a few people speak about their experiences of 1 to 1 sessions with Sunil, and started to feel strongly that this was something I needed to try for myself. I had no idea what to expect and came along with no particular expectations, but with a complete willingness to try his methods and hope for some positive results. I never could have predicted how powerful it would be. Although I wished I had found him sooner or had time for more sessions, with the 4 that I did have I felt a huge change, instantly after each time and overall the more I saw him. The positive effects of which I am happy to see have continued to stay with me since I have returned home and integrated back into my day to day life. I completely trusted Sunil and felt very calm and safe in his presence, he is incredibly intuitive and knowledgeable and really seems to care, while staying very professional, honest and real in his observations and advice. He also gave me daily practices to follow now that I am home to help to continue and maintain the work we did together, which is incredibly helpful. I hope to return to Rishikesh in the not to distant future to have more time with Sunil, and would highly recommend that if you have the chance to see him that you do. All I would say is make sure that you make enough time for multiple sessions if you can and arrive ready to fully relax and trust the process.