“Good find”

Mamas Pizza
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Locust Grove
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We've driven by this place many times and finally gave it a try. So glad we did. When we saw how many people were there, we figured it must be good, and it was. We each had the daily special, a one topping 8 inch personal pizza and drink. It was super good pizza, my sausage one was loaded with sausage and lots of gooey cheese. I'll stop back anytime. Nice, clean look to the place and good service.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Mama's Spinach Artichoke pizza is exceptionally delicious! The pizza was cooked perfectly and the staff was as amazing as always.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Good pizza, closed Sunday. Mamas does not deliver however worth the drive. Have not tried other dishes but they look good.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I don't live close by unfortunately! So often I'm disappointed with Pizza. THIS was Fantastic!!! So much so that I ordered one to go!! The folks were friendly; plenty of customers and I saw subs I would have loved to try too!

This is a solid spot and again, sorry I don't live closer!!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Ran in for a quick sandwich before attending a board meeting at the nearby free clinic. They not only made a wonderful sandwich but they got it to me in under 5 minutes. Amazing service!