“Quick Lunch Stop”

Viet Chopsticks
Ranked #52 of 232 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Good service and pretty good food. I ordered the Shrimp Summer Roll and Chicken and Sticky rice. The shrimp roll and chicken we're very good, but the rice a little dry. My friend ordered the Beef meatball soup and he said it was excellent. This is a nice little lunch spot and it was very quite so perfect for a private/business conversation. The interior could use some updates, but I'd give Viet Chopsticks. solid 4 overall.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

I have passed this restaurant for years and never stopped in. I finally decided to give it a try and the food is really good. I love Pho and was very happy with what I got. The soup was really good and the best part is it is close by. I have been 3 times since and have tried other items like their noodle dishes which were also really. I am glad I finally made the stop.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

The food here is pretty good. I had the Pho soup and friends had some of the dishes. We will come back. Food was cooked properly and came out in a timely manner.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

New to the neighborhood. Really cold night and Pho sounding heavenly. So in we went. Got settled ordered shrimp toast AND crispy spring rolls. The the chicken noodle pho arrives. A hot, steamy bowl of comfort about to go down!

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

I typically will get the stir fry chicken and yellow noodles. This go round the noodles were greasy and vegetables were skimpy. Not a flavorful experience.