“Had a great meal here”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2018

I really enjoyed the food and the ambiance at this grill. The food was delicious and the staff were very friendly. It's very homey feeling.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We eat here occasionally! The lobster bisque is awesome! We had Easter dinner here and enjoyed! Great service and tasty food! Chicken tenders are a family fav. I had the crab cakes, best around!! Ya gotta try them!! Also the spinach dip is great too

Reviewed 8 April 2018

It's been a year since my last review and nothing's changed. That's a good thing. Have you ever asked a server "what's good", they respond "everything" and you're thinking, Yeah Right? Well this is one of very few places that would be an accurate assessment. These people simply "Just Get It ", have maintained a high standard for a long time and I don't see any signs of letting up. I would advise Calling Ahead at dinner time because a lot of people appreciate this place...

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I accompanied our friends who recently arrived from England to one of our favorite restaurants ...The Blue Ridge Grill in Leesburg for a late lunch.

As is usual for this establishment in our experience, the service and meals were exemplary. The Blackened Mahi-Mahi special with Sweet Potatoe Puree and the Rack of Baby Back Ribs with Fries were each flavorable and cooked to perfection. To accommodate one of our party who is allergic to garlic, one of the Mahi-Mahi dishes were prepared as simply grilled and was also delicious.

Our server was friendly and knowledgeable and ensured our special request was addressed.

We'll continue to frequent this excellent establishment in the future.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Came here with a party of eight for a team dinner. Food and service were very good. I especially liked the cheesesteak egg rolls! I also had the Northstar Chicken & Pasta which was very good.