“A diamond in the rough”

MELT Gourmet Cheeseburgers
Ranked #1 of 225 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Description: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:n5ueLyAP8Z8J:meltgourmetcheeseburgerscom.websitecreatorpropreview2459.com/Products-and-Services/+melt+gourmet+cheeseburgers,+leesburg+va&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Located in a crowded Leesburg strip mall, MELT is a tiny little burger joint serving huge delicious portions. The family running the place is hard working and provide excellent customer service. If they were located in a bigger space with more seating and parking this place would be a goldmine.

Everything is cooked in house from scratch including the bread and sauces. The quality and freshness is top notch.

Food: Excellent
Service: Very good
Cleanliness: Good
Location: Far from ideal
Price: Very good

Worth it?: Yes, definitely.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

The food is great. There is no doubt this is one of the best burgers in Loudoun County. However, the price is a bit step. I can bet as much a great burger at 5 Guys . The service is great and the people are wonderful.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Great cheeseburgers. We were surprised at the size and the taste; delicious! The hamburgers were generous in size and not flattened. The sauce used was very tasty. Wish MELT was in our area. --Extremely clean bathrooms!--

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We were in town for a soccer tournament and found this place via Google maps. Went in with my 12 year old, not quite believing the hype of all the winning ratings, ordered food to go as there were no seats (12:30 on a Saturday, we were expecting it to be full, so no problem with take out). My coffee milkshake was great, son's chocolate milkshake was "too chocolately" (this from a chocoholic, so I was shocked that he only had about a third of it). We were starving, so we at the fries driving back to the hotel. Very tasty! I'd considered ordering cheese fries (menu describes as melted cheddar with bacon, in reality it was orange cheese sauce), but glad I didn't as the plain salt and pepper fries were just right.

At the hotel, we dove into our burgers. Fantastic! Cooked just right, great special sauce, and toppings just as ordered. The homemade buns were a perfect accompaniment.

This place was so good we went back after the tournament on Sunday and dined in. Same delicious burgers and fries, and this time we had floats (root beer and grape neehi). I joked with my son that he needs to do this soccer tournament again just so we can come back for more burgers!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I friends, am a tried and true Burgerologist!

Having sampled a multitude of heralded burgers in multiple states and on various continents I feel quite capable of assessing value and quality.

That being said . . .This place is an absolute must visit!

While it may be difficult to navigate their much too diverse menu options, please stay focused.
If you happen to arrive in time for their daily lunch special (burger, fries and drink for $10.99) You cannot go wrong. Keep it simple, uncomplicated and you will be rewarded, i.e. basic hamburger, cheeseburger, fries or onion rings
However,
On one visit I had what was probably one of the best burgers of my storied burger experience. Their special Rueben Burger. A masterfully constructed culinary delight!. If you are as I am, a rueben fan. This will be life changing. Unfortunately not an item officially on their sprawling, menu it's an absolute hit. If not for the exemplary customer service of a delightful and passionate older woman cashier, I would have known nothing of it.

Sorry, I digressed

As to the sprawling menu, this place could seriously benefit from a significant scaling down and redesign of the menu. Literally all over the place, it is confusing, redundant and unnecessary. Otherwise the place is five star.

The burger is the star here, The quality of their product speaks for itself.

Did I mention the exemplary customer service?

Go and be amazed!