“A Burger Mecca”

MELT Gourmet Cheeseburgers
Ranked #1 of 225 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Description: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:n5ueLyAP8Z8J:meltgourmetcheeseburgerscom.websitecreatorpropreview2459.com/Products-and-Services/+melt+gourmet+cheeseburgers,+leesburg+va&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I friends, am a tried and true Burgerologist!

Having sampled a multitude of heralded burgers in multiple states and on various continents I feel quite capable of assessing value and quality.

That being said . . .This place is an absolute must visit!

While it may be difficult to navigate their much too diverse menu options, please stay focused.
If you happen to arrive in time for their daily lunch special (burger, fries and drink for $10.99) You cannot go wrong. Keep it simple, uncomplicated and you will be rewarded, i.e. basic hamburger, cheeseburger, fries or onion rings
However,
On one visit I had what was probably one of the best burgers of my storied burger experience. Their special Rueben Burger. A masterfully constructed culinary delight!. If you are as I am, a rueben fan. This will be life changing. Unfortunately not an item officially on their sprawling, menu it's an absolute hit. If not for the exemplary customer service of a delightful and passionate older woman cashier, I would have known nothing of it.

Sorry, I digressed

As to the sprawling menu, this place could seriously benefit from a significant scaling down and redesign of the menu. Literally all over the place, it is confusing, redundant and unnecessary. Otherwise the place is five star.

The burger is the star here, The quality of their product speaks for itself.

Did I mention the exemplary customer service?

Go and be amazed!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

These burgers are so good. The meat isn't flattened or smashed, they are cooked to exactly how you order them. The buns are fresh and fluffy. The fries are thin and crispy, and the house sauce makes them even better. The choices and combinations of burger toppings are amazing. This place is always packed for a reason- it is so good.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

My husband and I ordered a bacon burger with fries and a cheeseburger . Fries were cold..and the burgers , huge, but not rare enough. I've tasted better, especially for the $$$.
Jammed seating..a nightmare to get a table..and unpleasant noise levels.

Head to Shoes, Cup and Cork!!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I love to get the blt chicken sandwich here with a gluten free bun...so good and the hubby loves their burgers. Very tasty.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

While visiting the DC my friend Sy suggested having "The best burger ever" at a local restaurant... She brought us to Melt and we had the most perfect visit. The service was prompt and friendly. There was a positive vibe to the place.

I had the bacon cheeseburger, fries and a vanilla-bean milkshake. The burger was huge and delicious. Even after trying to flatten it out as much as possible I had a hard time fitting it in my mouth. I could barely finish it. The fries were awesome! The milkshake - divine!

We'll definitely return to Melt for dinner the next time we are visiting the area.