“Best burgers in town”

MELT Gourmet Cheeseburgers
Ranked #1 of 225 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Description: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:n5ueLyAP8Z8J:meltgourmetcheeseburgerscom.websitecreatorpropreview2459.com/Products-and-Services/+melt+gourmet+cheeseburgers,+leesburg+va&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Reviewed 15 October 2017

These burgers are so good. The meat isn't flattened or smashed, they are cooked to exactly how you order them. The buns are fresh and fluffy. The fries are thin and crispy, and the house sauce makes them even better. The choices and combinations of burger toppings are amazing. This place is always packed for a reason- it is so good.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

My husband and I ordered a bacon burger with fries and a cheeseburger . Fries were cold..and the burgers , huge, but not rare enough. I've tasted better, especially for the $$$.
Jammed seating..a nightmare to get a table..and unpleasant noise levels.

Head to Shoes, Cup and Cork!!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I love to get the blt chicken sandwich here with a gluten free bun...so good and the hubby loves their burgers. Very tasty.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

While visiting the DC my friend Sy suggested having "The best burger ever" at a local restaurant... She brought us to Melt and we had the most perfect visit. The service was prompt and friendly. There was a positive vibe to the place.

I had the bacon cheeseburger, fries and a vanilla-bean milkshake. The burger was huge and delicious. Even after trying to flatten it out as much as possible I had a hard time fitting it in my mouth. I could barely finish it. The fries were awesome! The milkshake - divine!

We'll definitely return to Melt for dinner the next time we are visiting the area.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The burgers are huge and delicious! They give you plenty of fries which are also delicious. You can easily split a burger and fries with someone else and have plenty of food.