“To Die for”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 245 Restaurants in Leesburg
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located near Cobb Village 12 Cinemas off Route 7 at the Village at Leesburg. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday 4PM - 7PM and Saturday & Sunday 1PM-5PM in the FIREBAR(R) and on the Patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The blue cheese, mushroom, bacon wrapped filet helped me remember the Midwest meat I am accustomed to eating. A must stop for the steak connoisseur!!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I went out for a girls night with my sisters on my birthday and firebirds was our restaurant of choice to grab soup, salad, and cheesecake (we’d already eaten once). My salad portion was huge and tasty, paired up with the complimentary bread I was very pleased, add on cheesecake and I was a happy birthday girl.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

The Kobe meatloaf is really good. Have been to several Firebirds with my travels and always get a good meal here.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Had a date night with the wife and Firebirds is one of our favorite places to eat. Their steaks are always great. The service is also very good. I would recommend this establishment to couples of all ages.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Waiter was wonderful...there when needed but not when you don't! Food was slightly below average which was unusual for this spot. Will try again, but disappointed with recent dinner.