“Amazing Restaurant (now in Sterling)”

Kobe Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #40 of 242 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 March 2018

It was our first time here and we had a great time. Bubba was awesome and the food quality was superb. The Filet Mignon was amazingly tender. We'll definitely be returning. Don't wast your money at Benihana, this is a much better experience.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Great place to enjoy the evening with family, friends...or all by your lonesome! I usually get the NY Strip and Chicken and have always left fully satisfied! My wife has had the Salmon Sashimi and really enjoyed it too!

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

I have been to two other Japanese steakhouses before but I liked this one the best. We had a great chef, very funny.

Their ginger salad dressing was much more mild than any other than I've ever tried and I actually loved it whereas with the other places I couldn't even eat the salad because the ginger dressing was so strong.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

I've been to a lot of places like Kobe but Kobe's food is the best great service and great for kids dinner parties

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Kobe's was my first experience with hibachi. Since then, I've traveled to China, Thailand, New England, the Midwest, etc. I've always put every hibachi restaurant against Kobe's and nothing has ever come close to the quality, taste, & experience that you get at Kobe's. Honestly, the best in the world!