US$133
US$120
BestWestern.com
US$101
Comfort Suites Leesburg(Leesburg)(Great Value!)
US$140
ComfortSuites
US$141
Hampton.com
US$168
Lansdowne Resort and Spa(Leesburg)
US$279
US$106
  • Breakfast included
US$157
Hotels.com
US$192
All reviewshistoric househotel restaurantgeneral managerdecent hotelroom was clean and comfortablewedding guestswine countryfront desk staffoutdoor poolrenovationintegritymarewegmansshuttlevirginiawineries
Reviewed 3 October 2017

On arrival was told my reserved King rm was no longer available. In place of I was given a 2 queen bed room. The desk manager insisted that they were queens, not doubles. They turned out to be doubles. Went back to the line in the lobby to point out the managers mistake. A young couple in front of me celebrating their first anniversary were being told that their room was no longer available. I spoke up telling the couple that not getting what the reserved was totally unacceptable. The manger looked at me and told me that it was not my concern. When my turn came, the manager looked past me asking the gentleman behind me what she could do for him. When I pointed out that I was there ahead of him she informed me that I was abusive, loud and insulting and if I didn't leave she was going to call the police. I had been recording the whole incident so I know she was lying. It turned out that the room that the gentleman was given was already occupied. We never got a different room. Our fiends who were staying in another room discovered they didn't have a shower curtain. When they tried to call the desk they found out their phone was not working. They had to go to the desk in person. By morning they still did not have the curtain. As we left we noticed the historic building next to the hotel is falling apart. This is the building that they use to show the historic part they play. The windows are boarded up and it looks totally run down. Will never stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017
Mare F, General Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Leesburg, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear Robert D,

Thank you for taking the moment to let us know how your experience was while staying here at the Clarion Inn Leesburg. We value you as our guest and appreciate your feedback. On behalf of the entire team I apologize for the unacceptable way that you were treated at the desk. We are training and working hard around the property to provide our guests a great and comfortable stay. We hope that you will stay with us the next time you are in the Leesburg area.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is undergoing remodeling and we stayed in a room that had not been redone. Hopefully those issues will be resolved soon. The staff seemed overwhelmed trying to assign rooms for arriving wedding guests. The hotel seemed to operate with a bare minimum of staffing. A real concern is no elevator to second level. Carrying heavy luggage up steep stairs was not fun!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello mhesterton,

Thank you for taking the moment to let us know how your experience was while staying here at the Clarion Inn Leesburg. We value you as our guest and appreciate your feedback. I am excited to announce that we have begun construction on an elevator. We are working hard around the property to provide our guests a great and comfortable stay. We hope that you will stay with us the next time you are in the Leesburg area.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Everything about this hotel was awful except the staff. There is no elevator, the carpet is dirty, amenities do not work, and the vending machine and rooms are dusty with cracking paint. They say it is because they are renovating but the entire hotel should be gutted. The staff tries to remain pleasant but I'm sure it is hard having to work there everyday.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Hello AAA713,

Thank you for taking the moment to let us know how your experience was while staying here at the Clarion Inn Leesburg. On behalf of my entire team I would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations of the hotel. We value you as our guest and appreciate your feedback. We are working hard around the property by doing renovations to provide our guests a great and comfortable stay. We hope that you will stay with us the next time you are in the Leesburg area.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

We stayed here for a wedding and felt the room and service was satisfactory, the free breakfast buffet offered a wide variety of good choices, but the restaurant and bar were closed for renovations. The room keys and locks malfunctioned on several occasions for most members of the wedding party. The hotel is located on a very busy highway and it took quite awhile to exit the property.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Hello Sandy H,

Thank you for taking the moment to let us know how your experience was while staying here at the Clarion Inn Leesburg. We value as our guest and appreciate your feedback. We are working hard around the property to provide our guests a great and comfortable stay. As for the traffic here in our area, we have been talking with local government to see what can be done to get our guests safely onto Rt 7. We hope that you will stay with us the next time you are in the Leesburg area.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

There were many signs of deferred maintenance in guest rooms, hallways, common areas. Nothing terrible but just lots of little things - peeling wall covering, small holes in walls where pictures might have hung, fraying carpet, grouting that should have been removed and replaced. But aside from that everything was OK - room was quiet and clean, bed very comfortable, TV worked fine. Maid service was good and lobby personnel were friendly and accommodating. Fantastic hot breakfast buffet. I heard that there is no elevator so anyone with disabilities must be guaranteed 1st floor rooms.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Hello Nick N,

Thank you for taking the moment to let us know how your experience was while staying here at the Clarion Inn Leesburg. We value as our guest and appreciate your feedback. We are working hard around the property to provide our guests a great and comfortable stay. We hope that you will stay with us the next time you are in the Leesburg area.