“Best tasting brunch”

Dog Money Restaurant & Brewery
Ranked #20 of 245 Restaurants in Leesburg
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We go to dog money in evenings mostly and I always get the tacos! But my daughter and I went for brunch. I had the veggie omelet! It was superb! Fresh veggies, will return for brunch again!!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 24 February 2018

I went with my daughter the afternoon of the super bowl. I got the Reuben which has huge and very good. My daughter got the fish taco's and said they were ok. The waitress was super friendly and attentive. I would go back again and try some other dish, since I had a hard time trying to decide the first time.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

I ordered the Mahi Mahi Tacos ($15) - and I can say without a doubt they are not worth it. The presentation was poor and lacking in color. 2 pale colored tortillas and a scoop of rice with "brown stuff" (the black beans) on top. Inside the 2 tacos were 10 dice sized pieces of fish - combined, a little lettuce, a little pico de gallo (I requested no cheese) - all in all not enough to fill 1 cup. The mahi mahi is blackened but you could have fooled me!
We ordered the apple torte for dessert. Apple torte is usually served warm or at room temperature. This torte was right out of the fridge. The "sauce" on the torte and congealed - and I cannot tell you what it was. No flavor.
Needless to say, we will not be going back.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 31 January 2018

The beer was very good, and the food was just okay. We did enjoy our meal, though, and would probably go back.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Decided on lunch here with my husband and three-year-old. Our hostess/waitress was wonderful, even having a section opened so we could have a booth. She was super friendly to our daughter and helpful to us. Food was fast and delicious and I cannot recommend their Reuben enough. We will definitely be going back.