“What a great find!”
Review of Yummy Pig BBQ

Yummy Pig BBQ
Ranked #27 of 232 Restaurants in Leesburg
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I wish I could give 4.5 stars. Everything was so good that I'm not sure where to start, but you can never go wrong starting with bacon! It's just a plate of bacon, but OH.MY.GOSH, we agreed it was the best bacon we've ever had in our lives. We were still talking about it days later... The sliders were tender and tasty, and the brisket was melt-in-your mouth. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 30 October 2017

I called in to get a brisket salad to take out. I had heard mixed reviews about this place, but wanted to try. Since I was taking it out and not returning home, I was disappointed to realize they don't have knives to offer for take-out items. The brisket was fat-filled and I had to cut through it with my teeth. Not pleasurable, at all!!! I prefer my brisket lean and this is not the place to get it. Much more other choices around.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I never heard of this place until I did a last minute search while on the road for BBQ. The brisket was tender and juicy. The Ribs were fall off the bone tender and the Rib Tips were extremely flavorful. The fries were unique and the BBQ beans were pretty good. We'll be back for sure.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Went in with my son looking for some good BBQ, left very disappointed. Had a combo platter with Pulled Pork and Brisket. While the portions are good size, the food is just average. As a person who smokes his own meat when time allows, was shocked when the meat was delivered and my brisket had no bark and no smoke ring. It was clearly NOT smoked (despite the fact that there is a smoker out front) and was likely just broiled (grey meat throughout). Same with the pork, no evidence of smoking with any bark or smoke ring in my portions. The sides were actually the highlight of the meal.
If you want a decent meal with large portions - you may enjoy it. If you are looking for true BBQ, this is not the place for you.

1  Thank Leesburger
Reviewed 20 August 2017

We took our dog to sit outside on the patio and had a great time. The Street Taco Platter is a unique creation, blending down-home BBQ with tex-mex. I loved the aioli on the tacos and it was a LOT of food. I have also gotten the Pig Heaven Platter. That was also a lot of food with the two sides. The Mac n Cheese was on point.

They ran out of rib tips and chicken by 2:30 on a Sunday when I came, which was strange. The sauces offered on the tables are just OK.

Overall, I recommend the place, though.