“A great stop”

Ranked #10 of 234 Restaurants in Leesburg
A TripAdvisor Member
Leesburg, Virginia
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

We work down the street. This is an employee favorite stop and popular demand for reward luncheons. Be adventurous and try something new. The tacos are all great and the old fashioned corn fritters are a blast from my southern roots past. Good food a reasonable prices. Enjoy!

Reviewed 17 January 2018

We read a bunch of reviews and decided to give it a try. SO disappointed. $40 for 2 adults and a child, for 2 Patagonia tacos, 2 shrimp tacos ("TS 478"), some nachos, corn tots, 2 soft drinks and a beer. Sounds like a deal, right? Nope! The corn tortillas were dense, flabby and cold; the crispy shrimp were stone cold; the "nachos" my son ordered came as a cardboard boat of stale chips with nothing else other than a sprinkle of cold shredded cheese right out of a bag. I couldn't believe it. The salsa "bar" had 1 spicy red sauce, 1 mild green sauce, and what looked like a bowl of sliced jalapeno rings out of a jar floating in some kind of liquid. The corn tots were good. The space is clean but very tiny, with just a few tiny tables to sit at - don't bother going if there are 4 or more of you. In fact, don't bother going if you're looking for warm Mexican food.

1  Thank Lee2Leesburg
Reviewed 2 January 2018

I thought we were going to the brewery but was so pleasantly surprised with the taqueria that was adjacent to the brewery!! This taqueria has a taco shop next to the crooked run brewery in Ashburn. The tacos are very authentic and fresh. There are 3 salsas to choose from as toppings to make them as mild or as hot as you like them! The ramon original taco and the carnitas were to die for. There really wasn't a taco that wasn't tasty!! They all had original names that I don't recall anymore but everyone was raving about them!

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped here on the way to a family event, and am glad that we did. Great selection of tacos and flavorful and fresh ingredients. We all dampled each other's tacos.....to include spicy lamb, braised tongue, carne asada, and others. We will be back when we travel this way.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I ate here with a bunch of coworkers on a cold Wednesday. We were all amazed at the number of choices: probably around 10 "Traditional Tacos" and 10 of their specialty "Our Tacos", plus a few tostadas and other dishes. I ordered three - spicy lamb (Cordero), grilled chicken (Jose Jose), and to boldly try something totally new - beef tongue (Lengua). The tongue was extremely tender and nicely seasoned. I expected more flavor from the chicken taco, because it was grilled with lime adobo sauce and assembled with jalapeno jam. My favorite was the spicy lamb, which had just the right heat. They have a selection of three craft beers, and I think they were all local. Note that this place is counter service and self-serve seating. Because we arrived early, we were able to score three tables in a side room - otherwise, we would have been sitting at stools at counters. The staff were all very friendly.