Reviews (1 970)
1 970 results
All reviews the executive lounge dulles airport junior suite ox large hotel united airlines front desk staff air and space museum dc area free shuttle fitness center shuttle service cardinal amy business flight conference
956 - 961 of 1 970 reviews
Reviewed 6 January 2015

I stayed at this hotel from Feb. to Nov 2014 for work...with only a few trips home during the weekends and holidays.

From the first time I walked in the door Spencer, Megan, Josh and Beth at the front desk were so guest oriented...And thruought my stay,,every day during my stay they were always there to say Good Morning or Good Evening, along with the rest of the front desk staff.

As you may imagine, with such a long stay there were a few 'extras' I needed...and whenever I called the 'backoffice'. Debbie was so wonderful and helpful to ensure I got my special requests. be it an extra blanket, toothpaste brighter light bulbs, etc...She never missed a beat...

And of course...after long work days, I like to stop in the lounge where WInston and Fifi made me feel like family. They were always worried that I may not have eaten properly and wanted to ensure I had dinner and a nice glass of wine.

There are so many other people I may have missed by name....but I must say EVERYONE at the hotel was extremly customer oriented and wanted thes guest to feel like Wash Dulles Hilton was Home away from Home....Like I was for me..

I am now working in Boston and really wish I could have a "Wash Dulles Hilton" there.

God Bless all you guys....I miss you !!!

Room Tip: ask for a room near the elevators
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
CustServMgr, General Manager at Hilton Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback in a review! We are very pleased to know you enjoyed your extended stay with us! We loved being your home away from home and are thrilled to know that Spencer, Meghan, Josh, Beth, Winston, and FiFi, helped make your stay even that much more enjoyable! Your kind words have been passed along to them, as well as our Director of Rooms and our Director of Food & Beverage. Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dulles one day!

Reviewed 5 January 2015

Originally I booked this hotel because I had to fly the next morning, but we had to cancel the trip. We decided to come to the hotel however for a quick getaway. When we arrived I found out I had made a reservation for the the next day. Fortunately, Beth was able to help us and changed the reservation. We enjoyed everything from the concierge service ( an actual dinner was served), to the self parking, to the sizable fitness center. If we have to fly out of dulles again, we will come back.

Room Tip: If you have quite a bit of luggage try to stay close to the lobby. The hallways extend quite a ways.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
CustServMgr, General Manager at Hilton Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback in a review! We are very pleased to know you enjoyed your stay and that Beth, our Front Office Manager, helped make your stay even that much more enjoyable! Your kind words have been passed along to her, as well as our Director of Rooms. Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dulles very soon!

Reviewed 5 January 2015

I will start by saying I love the Hilton brand. However, this hotel was nowhere near the quality of a Hilton. There was dust all over the bathroom, black mold in the corner of the shower. The room service was burned and tasted like smoke. The outlet next to the bed didn't work. The television network would work for a few minutes and then cut out and say "no signal". I called down to the front desk and the only thing the man had to say was "No other guest are having this problem." Very disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Alison G
CustServMgr, Front Office Manager at Hilton Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2015

Dear Ms. Giardini:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience about your recent stay at our hotel, and for taking the time to speak with me this evening. I sincerely appreciate your feedback and am very sorry you were unhappy. Our Executive Team is reviewing your comments to ensure they are used to improve our guest's experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future!

Beth Gibson
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 5 January 2015

It all started with being able to check-in online the day before our stay. With the assistance of the online room map we were able to choose our room in advance. Upon arriving at the hotel and identifying ourselves as Hilton Honors members we were immediately handed the keys to the room we had pre-selected and had to answer only one question, that being, are we using our credit card on file. The room was a huge junior suite with beautiful furniture and other appointments. The bathroom was large and stocked with amenities. Dinner that night was in the Cardinal lounge where our server was extremely attentive. My steak was perfectly cooked and my wife said her ravioli dish was one of the best she has had anywhere. Check-out the next morning was swift and uneventful and our billing was in my email box the next morning. All in all, a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: The #25 room is the largest of the junior suites on each floor.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback in a review! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the Dulles area!

Reviewed 5 January 2015

We first visited this hotel in 1996 when my son and daughter in law held their wedding there. Everything was perfect then, and the hotel did a magnificent job with the total affair. On this, our second visit after many years, we found this hotel to be just as lovely as it was on our first visit. Everything about the hotel is first rate. The hotel staff was very accommodating to our many requests. We were very happy that they are now a pet friendly establishment. We ate breakfast in the restaurant, and found it to be delicious, and the staff was friendly and the prices were not outrageous. We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback in a review! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, just as you did for your son's wedding that was held here back in 1996! Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the Dulles area!

Yours in hospitality,