“Plastic in the food ”
Review of Saigon Pho Style

Saigon Pho Style
Ranked #129 of 244 Restaurants in Herndon
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My coworker and I ordered 2 vermicelli bowls to be delivered to our office in Reston. One of my spring rolls (pictured) had plastic wrap inside of it. When I called to inform the restaurant, the person in the phone would not listen and kept trying to take my order. There was clearly a language barrier, but instead of trying to let me speak or handing the phone to someone else, the employee kept trying to take my order and then hung up on me.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

this is the only place in DC and one of 3 in DC+LA that serves authentic pho chay. pho veggie broth is not simple and takes time. they are they few places that still does it the old way. they need to be praised for what they do because they don't make any money selling the broth like this, but it's delicious.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were out for a lunch experience. We decided to try Vietnamese in an out of our routine kind of way. The restaurant is not obvious from major roads - use your map AP. Our Pho was superb and it was a "locals go here" to get good food experience. Efficient. Friendly and reasonable. Strongly recommended. We bought some carry out to take home as well.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

traveling back to area from where we have no choices other than burgers and chicken, this was a great find. Food was very flavorful and service was excellent. we dined there twice.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

The Pho was one of the worst I have had. Also the tofu and rice dish was almost inedible. To make matters worse, the lady either purposely rang up the food cost
wrong when it was time to pay, or she told me the amount of the only other table there at the time (dinner). I will never go back to this place, ever.