All reviews free laundry honor system front desk laundry room long term full size refrigerator home away from home washers and dryers place to stay an extended stay great customer service rooms are clean close to the airport would recommend this hotel to anyone dc area comfortable bed comfortable stay
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

The staffs were very friendly and kind. The room was clean and spacious. It has all the utensils you’ll need if you’re temporarily staying away from home or on vacation. They have free laundry, you just have to purchase detergent and fabric softener. The bed was very comfortable. The tv is quite small but it’s ok. They need to add a ventilation fan in the bathroom. It’s great for family, friends, and couple to stay here. The price was the cheapest I’ve found but don’t judge it, cause the room and service was worth more. It was worth staying here.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2018

We stayed at this hotel just for one night while attending a wedding in the vicinity. We checked in late at night and the check in process was very quick. On my way to the room I noticed a decent sized gym as well as a laundry room. When i reached the room, I was pleasantly surprised at the size of the room, cleanliness and bathroom size. The things I liked the most about the room was the small but very useful kitchen area; it consisted of a full sized fridge, dishwasher, sink, coffee maker, microwave as well as pots and pans and other cutlery. It would be perfect if we were staying for a longer duration and I could make breakfast in the room easily. We also got the room at a very reasonable rate even though we did not book it as part of the wedding party. While checking out we met Greg who chatted with us for a couple of minutes, he was very pleasant and asked us about your stay. He even gave us a travel size allergy pills for free. In all a great experience, wish we could have stayed there longer!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2018

I arrived a bit early and needed to check in and shower before my event, and Greg at the front desk, checked and was able to make a room available.

The room was wonderful - spacious, spotless, and had everything I needed. And the bed was very comfortable. Just an exceptional experience all the way around.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2018

Stopped in tonite after a trip to Germany without a reservation and the on duty manager (Elaine) went way above and beyond the call to ensure I not only got a great room but helped with my airport transportation for the next morning and a great recomendation for Chinese delivery. She was already super busy but made me feel like I was her only customer, Great Experience....

Room tip: When I stay here ordinarily I have never had any noise problems or any issues during my stay
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

This is a fantastic hotel at a very reasonable price. Just outside of Dulles International Airport, this hotel offers a great place to rest and recover after landing at the airport. They offer free guest laundry and free coffee and tea are available 24/7. The staff is super friendly and nice. The room was clean and spacious. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple