“Great atmosphere & pizza! ”

Bella Luna Wood-Fired Pizza
Ranked #6 of 282 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you’re looking for excellent pizza in a cool building try Bella Luna. Our server was also the bartender. He did an amazing job serving the bar & also the customer seated near the bar. We would recommend trying this restaurant.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Have a special specific pizza’s & beer interesting selections & combos. Great location & atmosphere. Good staff pleasant and knowledgeable
Gotta go back

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We always hit up Bella Luna after the State Track Meet. With 2 gluten free eaters in the family, it is nice to have a yummy place where we all get what we want. The pizza is outstanding with a wonderful selection. The gluten free crust is excellent (and I am not the gf eater). Service is always spot on. Love the atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had dinner here one evening in early June. It is located in the downtown area, about one block from what I would consider the "main street". It is across the street from a large parking garage - so very convenient to park and walk.

Interior is wide open and nice - on this evening a portion was closed off as they were not very busy. Large tall ceilings and concrete floors - was not noisy that night, but I think it could be noisy when busy?

We had an "antipasto" appetizer - which had some unusual "pickled" offerings in addition to normal meats and cheeses - we would not order that again due to 3-4 items which had a pickled / sour taste. We had a pizza and a pasta dish - both of them were good.

We would eat here again.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

My co workers rave about this place. So I gave it a try TWICE. on the first visit the food was good although not WOW for the cost I would say MEH. The drinks were very well made and interesting so perhaps drinking is what I should have stuck with. The second visit I came for lunch. I am not a fan of pizza which may be why this place gets the rave review as my co workers are def pizza fans. So I had a squash sandwich lunch special. Mostly it was a piece of squash on bread with ALOT of spinach. Maybe Ill try it again whenever I get in the mood for pizza so if you are go if not go somewhere else.