Lowest prices for your stay
US$173
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/11/05
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Element.com
US$143
View deal
Expedia.comUS$173
Orbitz.com
FindHotelUS$182
All reviews nice shower friendly front desk staff happy hour is within walking distance weight room rooms are spacious awesome stay yogurt definitely stay here again other hotels marvin gm target bedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

I had originally booked this room using Marriott Bonvoy points, when I arrived there was an issue with my reservation so I ended o paying with my card then tried to contact Marriott to fix this, they wouldn’t. There was blood in the bathroom wall, the tub had dirt in it, there were finger prints all over the bathroom door. I was in the largest suite this hotel has. I was very disappointed and disgusted especially since we’re in the middle of Covid. I tried to call downstairs and no one answered, I checked in late, it was pouring outside so I tried to get the best sleep I could and left the next morning. There is security in the lobby which is alarming and a lot of police presence as if the area isn’t that great. Regardless the room should’ve been clean and my points should’ve been honored as a Platinum guest.

Room tip: I’d avoid this hotel if you can. You’d expect it to be clean as it’s a newer hotel but again, it’s not. It was extremely overpriced also.
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reputation Management, Owner at Element Hampton Peninsula Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2021

Dear Jessb794

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and providing your honest feedback. We sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations during your stay.

We will share your comments with our hotel team in order to provide a better experience in the future.

Your Guest Services Team at Element Hampton Peninsula Town Center

Reviewed 29 June 2021 via mobile

First time here, property was located next to everything. Walking distance to all food,shopping and small quote Parks for the kids. Now for the main reason I am leaving This review is for the staff at the hotel at the element. Jasmine and Kim were amazing from start to finish would highly recommend staying here just because of them. Extremely knowledgeable courteous and more important customer service at its finest above and beyond.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reputation Management, Owner at Element Hampton Peninsula Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2021

Bacchus04
We appreciate you highlighting some of our staff members that made your stay amazing. We strive to go above and beyond to make everyone’s stay as perfect as we can. Safe travels and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2021

Phenomenal customer service. The room was extremely clean. Hotel is clean and modern. Near by a shopping center and lots of food locations. Breakfast was included in our stay. Spoke with the manager Shay, she was so nice and very professional. Compliments to the staff and management.

Taneeshaw
Thank you for the great review and highlighting some of our staff. We strive to give great customer service during everyone’s stay.

Reviewed 12 June 2021 via mobile

Don't stay here unless u want to be ripped off. The hotel appears beautiful from the outside and in a prime location but inside we found dirty showers, stained carpet, and poor service. Housekeeping is only twice a week and that's just to make up the bed, empty trash & change out towels. They did not clean the bathroom or change the sheets. The grout is already dirty and this is a very new hotel. There's dust accumulating on the furniture & drapery. I'm one of those rare people that enjoy clean towels EACH time I shower not just twice a week. U have to constantly request clean towels and hours later it's still not there. The towels are cheap and leaves lint all over u. I ended up buying my own towels from Walmart. The hallways are littered with dirty towels and trash. Breakfast is free but u have to wait in line for the 1 cook to make it for u and the menu is rather meager. Like where are the waffles? Only thing you're allowed to get yourself is coffee. For the price they are charging ($324/night) it should be delivered to your room. The straw that broke the camels back is when I checked my bank statement & saw they overcharged me by $1086!!!! The price I was quoted including tax was $2324.90. However, there were three separate charges on my account for $1219.80, $1454.20, & $737.70 which equals to be well over the price on the reservation and I have not incurred any incidentals so WTF?

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reputation Management, Owner at Element Hampton Peninsula Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2021

Frequentflier769928
We do apologize for any short comings during your stay. We would really like it if you could reach out to our management team so we can talk about the issues you experienced during your stay. As well as rectify any billing issues you may have. We hope you have a great day.

Reviewed 17 April 2021

My stay at the element was good. The associates were nice and my room was clean. It is in a great location with plenty to get out and do right outside the hotel. Pool was open by appointment as well as the gym.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reputation Management, Owner at Element Hampton Peninsula Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2021

Q3642uqjerryh
We appreciate the positive review. We are glad that our team meet your expectations. We hope you have or have had safe travels.