“I know this place via my boyfriend, who used to praise their food truck. Now, they have a restaurant. Don't Miss!”
Review of Stuft

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Stuft
Ranked #61 of 375 Restaurants in Hampton
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We were actually going to have dinner at Mama Rosa's which is within eyesight of this. According to my honey, it used to be a food truck that he LOVED! So, we had to go and so we did.

I went once. My honey has since gone back, but I will give you my first hand review.

The waitresses ignore you. We had 2 waitresses that walked by and ignored us. Okay. I'm from Norfolk, where the original Kelly's Tavern is and awful service is part of their thing.

We moved to the bar = instant service. I tried their beef bulgogi egg rolls (or some such, their menu on Face Book is not up to date). Delish!

My honey got their jerk chicken whatever - also really good per him.

So - GO! Stretch your imagination as far as what you're used to eating. I had never had bulgogi (sp?) before and this ROCKED MY WORLD!

Go. Just go. The chairs are uncomfortable at the tables inside, but better (but not great) at the bar.

You will not regret it! You will DREAM of their food! There are so many items on their menu I want to try, but I simply must have their bulgogi at least 3 more times before I try something else.

Yes. It's THAT good.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

First, the food really is delicious, but limited menu choices. The downside is eating your messy foods with plastic utensils off of paper in a plastic basket. My husband ate about half his burrito and just decided to get a take out box to put it in so he could eat it off of a plate at home. The homemade salsa really is good and so was the cheese dip. But $9 for salsa and chips is pricey and was not worth it. The service was very good and the atmosphere is relaxed and casual.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Been here twice and menu is superb. Best Tex-Mex food in the area. Good selection of beers. Only negative comment for management: This is NOT just an extension of your great food truck. Cheap plastic utensils and way too small plates to hold your burritos just don't cut it in a restaurant. Please upgrade!!

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Everything is awesome here! From the fresh made sauces and perfectly seasoned meats.. the tacos are my favorite... but honestly i love it all!!! Happy hour just started up everyday from 2 till 7! The staff is great and regulars have already found their spot on way home,to relax after tunnel traffic,or just telax and have a great time! I cant say anything bad about Stuft! I am so happy they have made a perminent spot in such an up and coming area!!! It can only get better! Great job Casey, Alex and Moriah... keep up the GREAT work!

Been to Stuft? Share your experiences!