All reviews front desk buffalo wild wings omelet hot tub complimentary breakfast convenient location nice place to stay indoor pool easy access clean rooms bed was comfortable staff was friendly the breakfast area kings dominion oatmeal would stay here again angelica
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We stayed in three different hotels within a trip of a 100 mile radius. The Hampton Inn and Suites was far superior to the other two (one of which is a well known, rather expensive resort). Staff goes out of their way, room was immaculate and even smelled amazing, restaurant quality complementary breakfast. And it was the cheapest of the three. Very highly recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank joycegheraldi
Reviewed 22 June 2018

My hotel preferences are usually Hampton Inns when traveling because I can really on great quality and service and this location was no exception! Clean room, great amenities, and great staff service!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Wonderful location view rooms clean staff friendly and helpful l. I wish the hot tub got hotter. And they server bacon for breakfast. I also wish check out was 12pm instead of 11am. Hotel is conveniently located near shopping plaza

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

This was a great location for us as we were coming in from the West for a wedding at the War Memorial in downtown Richmond. The service was extremely friendly and the rooms were very clean. The only drawback was there was a limited amount of parking and construction barriers due to an adjacent property Construction.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2018

First off I paid more than the quoted price. Whenever I've ever booked a hotel the quoted price has always included the taxes. The price we were quoted was $93. No one ever said $93 + tax. I was under the impression that the tax was included in the $93 already. Secondly when I expressed my dislike about this, your night manager Adrian, laughed when my back was turned. He thought my being upset was funny. That is definitely not good customer service. I just happened to turn around to ask a question when I caught him laughing about it. And last but not least they put me in a double room when I clearly asked for a King room. I had to return to the front and have it switched. The only bright spot in this messed up experience was Micky who was very apologetic and did what she could to easy the tension I was feeling. She was the example of good customer service. In my opinion Adrian should be fired or retrained.

• Trip type: Travelled on business