US$103
CandlewoodSuites
US$99
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$142
Priceline
US$100
US$91
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskbuffalo wild wingsomeletgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastindoor poolbreakfast areaconvenient locationminute drivenice stayrooms were very cleanstaff was friendlykings dominionoatmealbed was comfortableeasy accessother hotels
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We stayed in three different hotels within a trip of a 100 mile radius. The Hampton Inn and Suites was far superior to the other two (one of which is a well known, rather expensive resort). Staff goes out of their way, room was immaculate and even smelled amazing, restaurant quality complementary breakfast. And it was the cheapest of the three. Very highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank joycegheraldi
Reviewed 22 June 2018

My hotel preferences are usually Hampton Inns when traveling because I can really on great quality and service and this location was no exception! Clean room, great amenities, and great staff service!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Wonderful location view rooms clean staff friendly and helpful l. I wish the hot tub got hotter. And they server bacon for breakfast. I also wish check out was 12pm instead of 11am. Hotel is conveniently located near shopping plaza

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

This was a great location for us as we were coming in from the West for a wedding at the War Memorial in downtown Richmond. The service was extremely friendly and the rooms were very clean. The only drawback was there was a limited amount of parking and construction barriers due to an adjacent property Construction.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2018

First off I paid more than the quoted price. Whenever I've ever booked a hotel the quoted price has always included the taxes. The price we were quoted was $93. No one ever said $93 + tax. I was under the impression that the tax was included in the $93 already. Secondly when I expressed my dislike about this, your night manager Adrian, laughed when my back was turned. He thought my being upset was funny. That is definitely not good customer service. I just happened to turn around to ask a question when I caught him laughing about it. And last but not least they put me in a double room when I clearly asked for a King room. I had to return to the front and have it switched. The only bright spot in this messed up experience was Micky who was very apologetic and did what she could to easy the tension I was feeling. She was the example of good customer service. In my opinion Adrian should be fired or retrained.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business