All reviews front desk within walking distance indoor pool excellent stay short pump business trip clean rooms staff was friendly shopping and restaurants enjoyed my stay lots of restaurants omelet very nice hotel a great place to stay would stay here again free breakfast hgi
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night, the pillow cases were dirty on our bed had to call housekeeping to change. Asked for rollaway bed when i Checked in at two went out came back at 6:00 still no bed, called front desk they said it was never requested, which was not true, because i saw when the front desk agent called the first time. Breakfast was covered in my reservation. I was told by front desk it was not covered in the reservation when I checked in I had to pull up proof on my cell phone of the reservation I booked and it showed I did indeed pay for breakfast. Came down to eat breakfast and after I was brought a bill, I told server it was already paid with my room, she said are you a platinum member. I said no and she said you have to pay. I went to front desk and had to get it staightned out for the 2nd time which again showed I had already paid for breakfast in the reservation.
The pool area had some human blood, and hair was all over the place. I guess house keeping forgot to clean that area. The jacuzzi was broken and the pool was cold which should have been warm.
Would I stay here again no, it was not worth the $146.16 spent. Also the sink in the bathroom handle broke.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Sara D, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Innsbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

We are so sorry you had such a disappointing stay. It is our job to take care of all of our guest needs and I am sorry we fell short during your stay. We will address these concerns with our team and become a better hotel thanks to your comments. We do hope that you will give us a second chance.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

On 6/16/18, I spent one night at this hotel. I found the front desk staff professional and friendly. However, I was disappointed in the condition of the room itself. The room (#431) and carpet seemed dated, reflecting a somewhat gloomy appearance. In the bathroom, the chrome hand towel rod next to the bathroom sink was broken and lying on the vanity plus the regular shower head was not functional because the shower diverter valve was broken off, allowing only for the use of the removable shower hose sprayer. The bathroom sink itself was not properly cleaned, including finding several long black hairs in the sink. I would NOT recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for your feedback and we are so sorry we did not meet your expectations. We take these surveys and your concerns very seriously and will be sure to address them quickly. If we can be of further assistance to you please do not hesitate to reach out. We hope we can regain your trust int he future.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I really like this hotel. It’s clean and comfortable and the staff are just great! Stacey and Nina on the front desk are always welcoming, kind and want to make your stay the best. Breakfast is good with a buffet and Chef can’t wait to make you some fresh eggs.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Sara D, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Innsbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you for taking time to complete this review. We are happy to hear that you enjoy your stay and the service received from our staff. We hope that we can welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The room was comfortable, clean, and roomy. The hotel is located in a nice area near shopping and within walking distance of restaurants. It's very convenient, right off two interstates. The pipes are a bit noisy so when other guests use the water, you can hear the pipes running. It didn't bother me a great deal and I slept fine but lighter sleepers might have trouble. Otherwise, it was a great hotel, and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Sara D, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Innsbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Julie, thank you for taking time to review the hotel. We appreciate your feedback! Unfortunately water noises are hard to prevent, but we are happy that it didn't bother you too much. We do hope we can welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 16 June 2018

We were here last year for a lacrosse tournament, and we are back this year..the staff is simply the best anywhere..Ritz Carlton quality staff. The front desk, and the entire team in the dining area are so great. I asked for their names this year because they were so good..chef Stephen, Letta, Hester, Makayla and Justin..first class in every way..tru pros the service is impeccable.
This is a nice hotel, large rooms, great location near lots of eating places..we like it a lot, and we travel alot..cant miss booking this place, we will be back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Sara D, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Innsbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you so much for taking time for your review and to also get the names of the staff that impressed you. We are happy to hear that you came back to stay with us again this year and do hope that we can welcome you back again soon!