Hampton Inn & Suites Falls Church
US$172
US$139
US$113
ComfortInn
Governor House Inn(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$93
Falls Church Inn(Falls Church)
US$122
US$97
US$192
US$103
Stratford Motor Lodge(Falls Church)
US$90
Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
US$261
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelmetro stationfree parkingwasher dryerwaffleswashington dcwalk in showerthe breakfast areanewer hotelhotel staynice breakfastking suitelarge roomrecommend this hotelbreakfast itemsa great stay
Reviewed 31 October 2016

Room was very clean. New hotel.
Lifeguard Charles made the stay great. He was very friendly and helpful. Pool area was clean and pool was warm. Made our stay memorable. Definitely recommend staying here.

Management response:Responded 1 November 2016

Thank you for your really nice review of us. Yes our hotel is brand new, and Charles is one of the many friendly staff we have. Our rooms are clean and our beds are comfy. We're glad you chose to stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

Room was good. Clean. A/C was noisy and drafty. The biggest warning I would share is to plan on not eating the breakfast which seemed very cheap and tasteless, like the hotel management was trying to spend a little as possible.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Management response:Responded 29 October 2016

We 're please to hear that you found our brand new hotel guest rooms good and clean.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

I normally use Hampton Inn, the Fidelity program is good and te hotels are normally fine. This time I was extremely happy with what I found. The Hotel is very new and that,is of course a plus. However I must say the rooms were really the way all hotel rooms should be.

I asked for a room with wet bar so a bit larger that the other even though from the map it seems also others are quite large. This one had a king size bed: Very comfortable. The rooms is large and gives a sense of openness. But there were some features that are very important for me:

1. Sound proof - Very good even if it was on the side of the main road
2. Light proof. The blinds are close to the windows and the room is really dark
3. A lot of electrical and computer outlet
4. A large shower
5. Good water pressure
6. Many places where you can palce your things ( a large desk, open drawers also in the bathroom)

some minus that can be improved:

WIFI kind of slaw (this is the free one)
Breakfast area on the small side (the morning was rather crowded
The price was higher than a normal Hampton Inn considering the distance from DC - Do not get greedy!!!

The structure is not a 5 star hotel but the rooms are!

Very Good

Room Tip: Get a room facing the parking for even better sound proofing
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 29 October 2016

We're please you chose to stay at our brand new hotel. We are always so happy to hear our guest mention how quiet our rooms are that faces the street. We have 160 rooms and eight floors high. Our guest do think our breakfast room is a bit small that's because we have so many people enjoying our amazing breakfast offers, that the room is always crowed. We're glad to know you loved our clean and spacious rooms and bathroom. We hope you return soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

This hotel was really convenient for my stay in the DC area in July. The hotel was about 3 weeks old at the time of my stay and it was perfect. Check in was really easy, the front desk staff were extremely welcoming and accommodating. Continental breakfast was surprisingly really good. Fresh eggs, waffles, and omelettes were served each morning along with fresh fruit. The hotel is conveniently located about 15 minutes outside of DC itself and it was super easy to get in and out of town. The location itself was ok, there wasn't too much to do in Fall Church itself. But if you are looking for a convenient hotel outside of DC, I definitely recommend this one. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 29 October 2016

We're so glad you chose to stay with us. Our hotel is brand new, and our breakfast offers lots of items that we rotate everyday. We're located just seven mile from Washington DC. Thank you again, and we hope you return soon.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

I'm always happy with Hampton Inn - it's a great value, with excellent beds, a pool and gym, and free breakfast. Those are the standards and the reasons I like this chain. I was very impressed with this hotel, however, because of its staff. They were helpful and proactive. Mr. Umair, in particular, made sure everything we needed was there - he went out of his way to help us when our car battery died, he made sure we had breakfast bags at a crazy early hour due to our early flights, and he made the check in process easy. The hotel has a shuttle that takes you to the East Falls Church metro for easy access to DC. There's also a washer/dryer in the hotel for your convenience. Free parking. I really loved my stay here and will definitely stay here again!

Management response:Responded 29 October 2016

Thank you for your very nice review of us. As associates in the hospitality industry, we try to go above and beyond whenever possible. We're here for you. Whatever your needs may be. We happy to hear that it was not only our hotel is brand new, but the staff is what made is special for you. Thank you again.