All reviews tysons corner heavenly bed tyson corner sushi bar spg member starbucks coffee front desk staff shuttle service breakfast buffet dc area free parking convenient location up to date northern virginia mehmet lobby metro
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

The Westin Tysons Corner is about a mile from my company's office in Vienna, VA which is very convenient for me. The room was nice and very quiet. It's a pretty standard Westin. I had room service twice and both were good.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank SeeTheW0rld62
Reviewed 24 July 2018

The hotel accommodation is standard Westin level of accommodation with clean and well appointed rooms. The breakfast is equally good with a wide range of food to choose from.
The meals are decent but not great and the service is average. However, the location of this hotel is fantastic and it is very easy to get to Washington by Public transport.
The hotel also offers a courtesy van that picks and drops guests to Tysons Corner and from there you can go to Washington and also do some shopping as well as try out the restaurants at Tysons Corner.

It is important to mention that Tysons Corner is more of a commercial centre with a number of corporate offices around there.

Room tip: I would recommend upper floors
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ajei2000
Rodrigo A, Manager at The Westin Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Good Morning Ajei2000,
Thank you for your kind comments for your most recent stay at the Westin Tysons Corner. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay, we are always trying to create memorable experiences. Our shuttle is great for our guests, it gives them to choice to leave our hotel and enjoy the several restaurants, shops and bars in the Tysons Corner area.Thank you for taking time to share your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future

Be Well,

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

The staff were nice at check-in. But it is the small things that make a stay average. Ice machines not working on the 9th floor. Tried the 10th, no luck, then down to 8 to get ice. This was every day of a 4 day stay. Room service was nice. Best part was the restaurant food and staff! Amazingly good lunch food and values for a conference venue. No places near to walk and venture out!

Date of stay: July 2018

Good Morning Pam C,
Thank you for your feedback for your most recent stay at the Westin Tysons Corner. It was a pleasure hosting CARF 2018. Thank you for your kind comments about our staff, we are always trying to create memorable experiences. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you had with the ice machines on several floors. Our engineering team has fixed the problem and placed the corrective measures to ensure this does not occur in the future. Thank you for giving us a chance to improve our day to day operations.

Be well,

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

There wasn't much terrible or good about this hotel. The room was pretty modern but the shower was not to my taste. The biggest cons were the lack of free wifi and the lack of free parking. I probably won't stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Rodrigo A, Manager at The Westin Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear JAWR,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience for your most recent stay at the Westin Tysons Corner. We are terribly sorry you did not enjoy the Westin Heavenly Shower during your last visit. We do provide complimentary internet access on weekends as well as in the lobby. We have several upgrades coming throughout the year that will improve our overall decor. We hope you can give us another chance when your travels bring you around the Falls Church/Fairfax/Tysons area.

Be well,

Director of Rooms

Reviewed 18 June 2018

My son was playing in a chess tournament at this hotel this past weekend. I went to pick him up around 7 pm. They weren't busy, but I found the entrance area blocked by a car parked on the left side of the pull-in area and a van being unloaded into a big rolling cart on the right side. There would have been room to get between them, except that the valet had left the driver's side door of the van fully open! My attempts to get his attention to ask him to close the door were first ignored, then met by a "What's your problem?" look. My attempt today to call the hotel to tell them about this incident got me three transfers and then somebody's voice mail. I think I know all I need t know about this hotel's commitment to guest service. Ugh!

Date of stay: June 2018
2  Thank DougSXYZ
Rodrigo A, Manager at The Westin Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Doug S,
Thank you for your feedback for your most recent visit to the Westin Tysons Corner Hotel. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you had while picking up your son from the chess tournament. We will certainly follow up with our valet attendants to make sure we control the flow of traffic.

Our goal is to always provide personalized great service.

Director of Rooms