“A nice alternative to you know who”

Cameron's Coffee & Chocolates
Ranked #2 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Fairfax
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It doesn't have the hype of the typical coffee shop so I really appreciated that. My friend and I enjoyed the homey atmosphere. I drink tea so can't comment on the coffee, and while the tea choices were pretty limited, there were lots of candies and sweets to tempt anyone. But if you are on a diet trying to avoid sweets, there are few options. The menu included quiche as an alternative to the sweet pastries, but they had run out on the day we were there.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Cameron's has wonderful coffee, fresh, homemade pastries, and wonderful chocolates. More importantly, the owners are very active in outreach to developmentally challenged people. I like supporting a local business with a wonderful mission statement. I have special ordered cookies for my clients from Cameron's, and they have always received rave reviews.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

The stuff they have here is really good. Both coffee, scones and muffins tasted great. However, they don't have a large variety of stuff so I found it a bit lacking for breakfast.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

I tried these at a big Valentine's Day chocolate party with chocolates from all the top chocolatiers in the D.C./nova area. Overall, I was a bit disappointed by these chocolates, but likely more due to their competition being better rather than these not being good. They just weren't as exciting flavor, variety or quality wise. But if here for a coffee, I wouldn't discourage you from ordering a chocolate or two to enjoy with your coffee.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

Cameron's Coffee and chocolates is a dream place for the lovers of sweetness situated on Fairfax city Blvd. The place offers an early morning array of coffee drinks, tea. But what I really like about this place is their freshly baked chocolate pastries. Free Wi-Fi is available and relaxing environment. Treat your taste buds with a smooth delicious creamy hot chocolate.