All reviews free shuttle pool hours front desk staff do not disturb sign two double beds metro station shuttle service adjoining rooms bit dated waffles plenty of parking george mason university minute drive free breakfast fitness center dc microwave
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Check in was very busy, but Brian was a consummate professional. Many of the guests ahead of me were ill-prepared and grumpy, but he did his best to handle all guests with care. My room was nice: stove, fridge, two queen sized beds. Seemed pretty clean.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Comfort_Inn_Fairfax, General Manager at Comfort Inn University Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Hello DPK423
It is our sincerely pleasure to have had you stay with us at our hotel in Fairfax VA, We take all of the comments and suggestions we receive seriously, they let us know what we are doing right and how we can improve for all of our guests enjoyment and satisfaction. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future. The entire staff would like to wish you well in your future travels, again, thank you for leaving a review.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

They say you get what you pay for and well, this place was cheap so no surprise I wasn't completely satisfied with my experience here. My husband killed a bug in the bathroom (he didn't tell me until we left). The whole hotel screamed dingy. I don't understand why budget hotel has to equate to cheap as possible and disgusting. Parking was Abysmal too. The only positive of the whole place was that breakfast was decent.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Comfort_Inn_Fairfax, Manager at Comfort Inn University Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Please be sure to respond to the survey from the site you booked your reservation through. We respond to all verified guests directly.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I didn't not have a big issue with how the whole thing looked. It was the condition that the items in the room were in. overall the bed was OK, except for the fact that I couldn't shake the feeling that bugs were plotting to raid my bed whilst in deep slumber. The entire bathroom terrified me. nothing worked as it should. The Toilet did not work which baffled me, the shower was a death trap, you only had two settings, the fiery pits of hell, or North pole. overall it was decent, but they really shuld consider making some improvements.

Room Tip: don't expect a castle, but also don't expect a slum. expect a sort of "Slastle"
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Thomas G
Comfort_Inn_Fairfax, Owner at Comfort Inn University Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival, I simply wanted to go to bed; but this is not what ended up happening. When I got into my room, I almost had a panic attack. The room looked like the inside of a trailer home, but the real problem was how unsanitary this place was. I found stains from "bodily fluids" EVERYWHERE- including my bedsheets, the carpet, and probably a few other places. Since I was on a school trip, I couldn't leave my room to go to the front desk, so I had to brave the night. I got three hours of sleep that night because I could not stop thinking about what kind bugs were buried beneath my sheets. The only thing about this place that was ok was the water pressure.

Stayed: May 2017
3  Thank billyreview
Comfort_Inn_Fairfax, General Manager at Comfort Inn University Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Dear Billy review,
You obviously are thinking of another hotel, and not our particular hotel, our hotel is not in that condition, had you been with a group, I can guarantee you since we have more than 15,000 individuals that do come to us every year and come back year after year, school groups do not book with hotels that are in that kind of condition, and the reason the groups come to us is because of our service and how clean our hotel is along with the service that we give to all our guests. social media is a way for people to hide behind a tweet or review, the reasons vary, we live in a very litigious society and people sometimes forget that. Good luck in your future travels.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Always make me feel at home. The staff is very friendly n accommodating. Rooms are very clean. The hotel itself is beautiful inside n out. Maintenance is everywhere first thing in the morning cleaning the parking areas n maintaining the landscaping. Everyone is very nice. I never felt more comfortable in any hotel and I stay in two to three a week. Definitely number on my list of homes away from home. Thanks again comfort inn.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Comfort_Inn_Fairfax, Manager at Comfort Inn University Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us we truly value and appreciate your business. We look forward to having you stay with us again if you return to the DC metro area. We wish you the very best in all your future travels.