“A wonderful respite from the airlines!”
Review of Vino Volo Wine Bar

Vino Volo Wine Bar
Ranked #1 of 92 Restaurants in Dulles
Reviewed 23 December 2017

My wife and I stopped here when we arrived early in Terminal C. It was such a nice haven from the airline hustle and junk food. We sat at a nice table and were greeted. Our hostess asked us a few questions and we each decided on a glass of wine and a cheese board. Our wines were delicious - my Italian dolcetto was very good and my wife enjoyed her white wine. The cheeses were tasty and the fig jam was a hit. The christmas music was a little too loud for my taste, but other than that it was a fine experience. It's well worth the little extra price.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent place for a glass of wine and appetizer before the flight. The atmosphere is very calm, no this hectic airport feeling at all. The choice of wines is nice and the prices are quite affordable taking into account the location. The wine & food were delicious, the service was excellent either!

Reviewed 22 October 2017

I travel quite a lot and whenever I have time in Detroit, Baltimore, Minneapolis and now Dulles I try to eat at Vino Volo. First....it in expensive but what isn't expensive in an airport if it is good. The Vino Volo app/loyalty club gets me a $2 taste (about a third of a glass) of some very good wine.

The small plates are tasty and a much better than normal airport food.

My wife and I chose a white flight and and a red flight that we really liked. We also shared the charcuterie. The cheese was the weak point. A blue, a brie and...something else. I would have preferred a cheddar or a basque but I have to remember...I am in an airport.

I will continue to visit on my travels.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Upon arrival at Dulles I passed this place on my way out and was drawn in like nails to a magnet because of my enthusiasm for wine, however I could not stop as I was headed to a business meeting. On the way back the next day however, I made sure that I had enough time to take a seat at the bar and indulge myself with a wine flight and the artisanal cheese board of three imported cheeses, marcona almonds, dried cranberries, fig jam and slices of wonderfully crispy Italian bread. The food, wine and friendly company of the staff made for an unforgettably enjoyable experience at the airport. Bravo!

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

This is a great way to pass time whilst waiting for a flight. Try one of the 3 wine tasters with some tasty nibbles or a light meal.