“Airport food and drink.....this is so much better.”
Review of Vino Volo Wine Bar

Vino Volo Wine Bar
Ranked #1 of 92 Restaurants in Dulles
Reviewed 22 October 2017

I travel quite a lot and whenever I have time in Detroit, Baltimore, Minneapolis and now Dulles I try to eat at Vino Volo. First....it in expensive but what isn't expensive in an airport if it is good. The Vino Volo app/loyalty club gets me a $2 taste (about a third of a glass) of some very good wine.

The small plates are tasty and a much better than normal airport food.

My wife and I chose a white flight and and a red flight that we really liked. We also shared the charcuterie. The cheese was the weak point. A blue, a brie and...something else. I would have preferred a cheddar or a basque but I have to remember...I am in an airport.

I will continue to visit on my travels.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Upon arrival at Dulles I passed this place on my way out and was drawn in like nails to a magnet because of my enthusiasm for wine, however I could not stop as I was headed to a business meeting. On the way back the next day however, I made sure that I had enough time to take a seat at the bar and indulge myself with a wine flight and the artisanal cheese board of three imported cheeses, marcona almonds, dried cranberries, fig jam and slices of wonderfully crispy Italian bread. The food, wine and friendly company of the staff made for an unforgettably enjoyable experience at the airport. Bravo!

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

This is a great way to pass time whilst waiting for a flight. Try one of the 3 wine tasters with some tasty nibbles or a light meal.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent stop for both wine and cheese. The sampler wine tray is just enough to give you a taste of 3 delicious wines! Hope I have another layover at Washington Dulles!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Usually when one is traveling and eating in an airport it is hard to find very good food. Vino Volo is the exception to the rule. What a pleasant place to eat while you wait for your flight. The food was delicious and the service was great!