“Excellent!”
Review of Vino Volo Wine Bar

Vino Volo Wine Bar
Ranked #2 of 91 Restaurants in Dulles
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent stop for both wine and cheese. The sampler wine tray is just enough to give you a taste of 3 delicious wines! Hope I have another layover at Washington Dulles!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Usually when one is traveling and eating in an airport it is hard to find very good food. Vino Volo is the exception to the rule. What a pleasant place to eat while you wait for your flight. The food was delicious and the service was great!

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Just happened to walk in and had a great meal of crab soup and kale and avocado salad with a nice Malbec flight tasting. I joined their loyalty club and received another tasting glass for $2.00 as a reward holder perk per visit. The food was excellent as was the service.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Elected to visit Vino Volo rather than the United Club. I was surprised by the volume of their offerings. I enjoyed the "Virginia's for Lovers" flight and the Charcuterie Plate.
I look forward to stopping by on a future trip.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

With a couple of hours to kill at Dulles my Wife and I sat down at Vino Volo in terminal “B” and were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food, service and wine. I had a white wine flight and the waiter / wine associate explained each wine as if we were visiting a vineyard. We enjoyed their signature dish the Smoked Salmon rolls which are Smoked salmon served with crabmeat and crispy croccantini. We also had the Tortellini which was delicious. Next time you have a bit of time to kill at the airport check out Vino Volo.