All reviews the concierge lounge front desk dulles airport convenient shuttle small size shuttle that runs main floor big room location is ideal bathroom amenities runs frequently lifetime platinum nice dinner an older hotel basketball court an early morning flight dc traffic
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We were at this hotel for three nights. The hotel staff was accommodating and friendly. Rooms were clean and spacious. The hotel restaurant was great and the staff helped us decide how to proceed on what had become a completely spontaneous vacation. The hotel shuttle to and from the airport/hotel is super convenient. Breakfast buffet is excellent.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, Director of Hotel Operations at Washington Dulles Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Dear melissajv,

Thank you for staying with us and for your excellent rating! We love receiving comments like yours, as our goal is to ensure a memorable experience for every guest. We appreciate you sharing your feedback and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Full disclosure: I am a Marriott premium member

I was in DC for a very short business trip and decided to stay at the Dulles Marriott so I could go to the Air and Space Museum Annex. From downtown it is about a $48 Uber ride as the Metro does not yet go to Dulles. The hotel does have an Airport shuttle and there is a shuttle from the Airport to the Air and Space Annex.

I did not have a lot of interaction with the staff for my short visit. The interaction that I did have was very professional, friendly and helpful.

The room was comfortable with a lot of electricity available near the beds for charging. The wall-mounted HVAC was quiet and kept the room comfortable once I was able to get it cooled down.

I would certainly stay here again if I found myself flying into or out of Dulles.

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms are below grade and cell phone service there is poor
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Director of Hotel Operations at Washington Dulles Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Harry E,

Thanks so much for the nice review. We are pleased everything went great for you during your visit and that our wonderful location made it even better. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I'm so glad we made a reservation here. After an almost 8 hour flight from Spain, we picked up our rental car and drove 3 minutes to the hotel. Talk about convenient!
The two pools, one indoor, one outdoor were just what we needed to wash away the jet-lag. I love the location of the Dulles Marriott because although it's close to the airport, there are trees around the pool area and a lake in front of the hotel. There is a picnic pavilion out back, across the parking lot and to our surprise, a pretty decent basketball court (just ask for basketballs at the front desk). Check-in was fast and efficient, but I had to return to the front desk to figure out the guest Wifi password and the manager on duty was super helpful with that and an issue regarding our rate.
We had a nice dinner that evening in the hotel restaurant and our server was very friendly and efficient.
Breakfast the following morning was in the Concierge Lounge and it was delicious and offered a wide variety.
Our only disappointment in the hotel is that it advertised having a tennis court and our family brought their raquets, ready to play. We were told they no longer have one. Too bad. I hope Marriott has removed this from their site.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, Director of Hotel Operations at Washington Dulles Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear mauncg,

Wow - thanks for the four-star review. We are thrilled to read about your fantastic stay and how much you enjoyed our location and pools. We work hard to deliver a great experience for all of our guests so we celebrate reviews such as yours. Thanks again, we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I stay 3 nights in that hotel and enjoyed the comfort and the full support from the staff.
Rooms clean large and comfortable. Restaurant deliver good quality food also for vegetarians.
Airport shuttle every 15 minutes.
Nice in and outdoor swimming pool (I used)

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Washington Dulles Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very positive feedback. We are pleased to know We met your expectations in these specific areas. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Kids had a blast.Staff very friendly.
Bathroom was very small and no fans in bathroom. No microwaves. Rooms are very clean. I would stay here again. Restaurant was very nice. Not to bad priced got a lot of food for the money

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
GM_Dulles_Marriott, General Manager at Washington Dulles Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2017

Dear Lori C,

We are happy to hear that your quick stopover at our hotel was an enjoyable one for you and your family.

Thanks for sharing that you were very pleased with your accommodations, found our staff very friendly, and that you enjoyed your dining experience here, too!

We appreciate your review, and we hope to welcome you back when you return to the area.