“Love Jessica”

Damascus Pizza Co. Bar & Grill
Ranked #10 of 25 Restaurants in Damascus
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The food and the atmosphere were amazing, but the real attraction was Jessica. She is the nicest and friendliest server I have ever met. Without a doubt she is the most hospitable person ever.

2  Thank Cole D

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Great service and very friendly staff. The atmosphere is very comfortable. We had the Pork sandwich and it is definitely a good choice.

1  Thank DivisibleBy3
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

The staff are what save this place for sure. They were friendly and talkative and attentive to the needs of the table.

The food is another story frozen, burnt chicken tenders and cold fries were definitely a miss.

The Damascus pizza company definitely needs to learn to make pizza, it tasted like something out of a box thrown in the oven. The crust was like cardboard and the sauce was very bland.

It’s an absolute shame that this place replaced Bobo McFarlands that restaurant was amazing and DPC could definitely take notes.

1  Thank Chase P
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Fell in love with this place. I love pizza anyway. They have only been open about 4 weeks. Their pizza was delicious. We had 2 small pizzas. My husband had the supreme and I had the the white pizza. The pizza was crispy , light and not doughy. I also didn't feel I was filling up on bread. The crust thickness was medium in thickness. Absolute perfection! The 2 waitress were very friendly. We also shared a order of iron mountain fries. Theses are shoe string fries with homemade chili and shredded cheese. They were delicious. If you need a place to eat, give it a try. There is a stage also. At this time they do not serve alcohol but they plan too. I don't drink and cannot comment. Food and service were GREAT! We will be back.

2  Thank anna l
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Went in for a pizza for lunch with my family, the pizza was delicious, hot, and the customer was cooked perfectly. Took a little while to get our food but this is to be expected when the pizza is being made from scratch, well worth the wait. We we're greated promptly and seated and the server was very friendly. Overall a great experience.

2  Thank nightslyfox