Review Highlights

wonderful

Reviewed 11 July 2020
jenniferhD9708PY
Culpeper, Virginia

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My first experience was amazing. I followed Megan from a different massage salon. Elements Wellness Spa is calming, clean and the staff is very welcoming. Megan is an awesome Therapist. Megan listed to my needs and request. I definitely recommend Elements Wellness Spa.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 12 July 2020

Amazing place, great relaxing atmosphere and Brooke was awesome. They have great hours and even work on Hoildays.

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 9 January 2020

I have been going to Becki for a very long time. She is amazing. She manages to focus on the painful areas releasing the knots and leaving me feeling so much better between visits. She does amazing therapeutic massage following my doctor's orders she knows her anatomy physiology so well she can fix things even better than the massages I get from the physical therapy department at Kaiser. I recommend her highly for sciatic pain and whiplash. She has helped me a lot ever since I got out of the nursing home after breaking my back and again after I was in a horrible accident. Her prices are reasonable... she deserves more but I don't have it to give her. There is not enough money to pay her what she is worth so I am glad she has special sales. She also knows what products (creams, ointments etc) to recommend for my arthritic hands and joints after her wonderful massage work.

Date of experience: June 2019
ElementsWellnessSpa, Owner at Elements Wellness Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2020

Thank you so much for your review!

Reviewed 8 January 2020

I got an awesome massage with hot stones from Brooke and loved it. It was my first time getting a hot stone massage and it felt so relaxing. I look forward to going back next month. Becki is so professional and I really enjoyed my massage there.

Date of experience: January 2020
ElementsWellnessSpa, Owner at Elements Wellness Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2020

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 7 January 2020

Becki is a sports massage therapist extraordinaire! Brooke is outstanding in massage, facial, and other spa services. The team keeps a wonderful calm, peaceful space but is always adding additional treatments and services for a cutting edge experience. Thanks guys!! I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Date of experience: January 2020
ElementsWellnessSpa, Owner at Elements Wellness Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2020

Thank you so much, Linda!