“Very good Mexican ”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very authentic Mexican food. Portions are big and prices are fantastic. I had the chimichanga and it was very good.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Atmosphere: worn out carpet, upholstery, loud. Food: Worst I have ever had for Mexican. No flavor, no spices, no quality, tortilla was the gross gummy flour type/not even cooked. Gross dog-food quality refried beans, rice was generic, and everything looked and tasted cheap and out of a can. Their salsa was worse than PACE and Taco Bell EASILY surpasses them for flavor, ingredients and quality. If anyone says this place and their food is great, they have absolutely NO CONCEPT of decent food. Golden Corral or any junk food place easily outdoes this pitiful excuse of a so called Mexican restaurant. Their food is 100% subpar ripoff. If I was Mexican, I'd be offended! Table service was even worse.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Thx for making food in this food buffet place it is a good restaurant in Culpeper va ever in my life

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

This place is very bland. Kind of a cold atmosphere. Not very festive or warm at all. Waitress was odd and had no personality. I have eaten at many Mexican restaurants and I can say the food here is nothing to write home about. Hopefully they will improve on all levels to better serve and satisfy it's patrons.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Lively Mexican music was being played. Very colorful walls. My daughter and I ordered takeout foods. I ordered the enchiladas sampler dish. It tasted delicious, but I like my food’s temperature to be hot. I will go there again to try out something different. Authentic Mexican foods served here.