“Yummy Breakfast”

Bill's Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner since 1960. The freshest local seafood, hand cut steaks, and chops. As well as pasta dishes. All accompanied by our international wine list. Beer and cocktails are served. Be sure to save room for our legendary desserts
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We were in town for a family vacation. We went to celebrate my parents anniversary. We had a party of 7. The breakfast was delicious, reasonably priced, and the portions were huge. Service was great. Cool light!!! Highly recommend

Write a ReviewReviews (2 221)

89 - 93 of 2 222 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We went here for dinner with another couple. It was delicious! There is a good wine selection, a wonderful cocktail list, and the menu itself is full of wonderful dishes.

The prime rob, lobster tails, and oysters were all great.

The service was topnotch. Our waiter had the right balance of checking on us without bothering us.

I'm trying to think of something that was amiss but I can't think of anything. I highly recommend Bill's Seafood Restaurant if you're looking for a "nice dinner" while on Chincoteague.

I don't know if this restaurant is considered expensive for the area, but I found the prices reasonable.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We always go to Bill's when on the island. My husband and I both enjoyed the steamed seafood platter. However I would skip the cream of crab soup. It's loaded with peppers and hardly any crab meat. Nice flavor but not the cream of crab I'm used to.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

The best blueberry pancakes ever. All breakfast food terrific. Service incredibly. Good selection. Good prices. Comfortable environment

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

If you are hungry for upscale food in a fine dinning atmosphere this is the place to go. The shrimp is great as well as the soft shell blue crab sandwich. Prices are a little on the high side but worth it. We have gone twice now and have not been disappointed.