“Soft Ice Cream at its best!”
Review of Mister Whippy

Mister Whippy
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Description: 97% Fat Free Soft Serve Ice Cream, Sorbet, Milk Shakes, Sundaes, Cyclones, Specialty Sundaes, Snowballs, and much more. Check out our gift shop for your favorite Mister Whippy souvenir, or try our drive thru for speedy service!! Open daily, Hours vary.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Just a warning a regular is a lot, and a large is really large! If you enjoy soft ice cream, you need to make a stop in to Mister Whippy!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I submitted a review for Lil Whippy--we did not got there! We went to Mister Whippy and they have the best lattes on the island. The staff are very friendly. Be prepared to pay with cash though.

1  Thank Merrilea G
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Every time we come to Chincoteague Mr. Whippy is a must, and this visit didn't disappoint. We brought family and friends who all agreed that Mr. Whippy has a great soft serve ice cream. It is the most creamy and rich soft serve anywhere. I had the mini banana split. It had loads of strawberry and pinepple toppings, whipped cream and bananas. Simply delicious. My husband always loves their pineapple shakes. His only suggestion would be is to serve it with a wider straw so that he can easily suck up all the rich ice cream and pineapple bits. One friend ordered the turtle sundae and another friend ordered the Reeses sundae. Totally awesome. We have even purchased their t-shirts because we love this place. They are always friendly and the inside is tidy and clean.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

We love Mr. Whippy. Great ice cream. Always get a hot fudge sundae. It's big enough to split. We always visit at least once if not more times every visit to the area. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

I can't tell you how many times I have visited the island in 37 years and this is my FIRST time to Mister Whippy's. I've had the I've cream at the campground before, bit first time to go inside. We had peppermint mochas and donuts. Very good! Service was good and they were very nice. We will be back in the summer for some sundaes!