“Bagels in C´ville!!!”

Bodo's Bagel Bakery - UVA Corner
Ranked #22 of 585 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Reviewed 19 April 2018

ONe of the best bagels in C´ville!!!! You must to try... cinamon bagels, cezame bagels are the best!!!!!

Reviewed 28 February 2018

My two friends and I went here for breakfast one morning on a brief visit to Charlottesville. The place is very popular and their was a line of 20 or so to place an order. The employees have the process down, as very quickly our order was taken, and in 5 minutes, it had been prepared. We each had a bagel and coffee and enjoyed our meet sitting in a relatively quiet well-lit environment. This is great for a quick breakfast, and the coffee is better than average.

1  Thank james p
Reviewed 20 January 2018

Especially love their everything bagel with tuna and watercress - amazing sandwich! My husband loves the lox and cream cheese on bagel the best.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Conveniently located on the Corner adjacent to UVA, Bodos consistently delivers excellent (world-renowned) bagels in a friendly and efficient manner. Everything bagel with lox, and cream cheese as good as most locations in NYC (but not nearly as expensive). Bodos remains a Charlottesville favorite and justifiably so.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

My son and I had breakfast at Bodo's right after Christmas. I had the ham and egg bagel on cinammon raisin, my son had two plain bagels with cream cheese. We had two soft drinks, tangerine seltzer and lemonade. Fast, hot and tasty. Great for quick b'fast or lunch. If you're in the mood, would also be good for dinner. Total cost $11.00. So easy access when shopping at the Corner in Charlottesville across from UVa. No WiFi that I could see. No AMEX, will take Visa or debit or cash.