“Will's Wedding Event”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Location just opened in June 2012
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for two different meals during our visit. Our Inn highly recommended this restaurant and we thoroughly enjoyed both meals. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The burgers, chicken sandwich and salads were fantastic. They are extremely busy so go early to get in.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 065)

54 - 58 of 1 065 reviews

Reviewed 7 May 2018

I've been going to Citizen burger regularly since it opened a few years ago. Wide variety of burger options including a yummy vegan option, plus some really wonderful salads--I love the wedge salad. Sweet potato fries to die for. High-quality ingredients and consistently good and fast service. It can be really noisy inside when there's a game on, but the vibe is always fun. Eating outdoors in the summer is a must.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Got in pretty quickly, server was great, and the food was delicious. You can create your own burger, choosing the bread (or lettuce wrap) and all kinds of accompaniments, or you can choose one of their specialty burgers. We all enjoyed what we chose, and the burger was cooked the way we asked. My daughter is not a red meat eater, and loves a good grilled cheese. She said it was the best grilled cheese she ever ate! It had 3 kinds of cheese, garlic aioli and arugula on sunflower bread (which is baked locally). She sacrificed a bite so I could taste it and it was delicious. The hand cut french fries and the onion rings were perfect!

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

We heard so many things about this place. We read the reviews and we decided to go try the burgers for lunch. Honestly, Nothing Special. The burger was dry and tooooo heavy. The bun was dry. Every bite was getting destroyed in my hands. Couple of hours late my stomach was burning. The regular french fries are more salty than sea water. Sweet potatoes fries were a lot better. Walked by many times around there, and I always wanted to try it one more time to be sure but never did. Good thing is the people working there. Super friendly.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

My wife and I stopped by Citizen Burger on our way to a show at the Jefferson. Our server's name was Catherine (maybe Kathryn? I didn't catch the spelling). She had a fantastic personality and was the perfect amount of attentive to provide excellent service. We got cheese fries with bacon as an appetizer and they were awesome. I got a burger for dinner and my wife got a chicken salad. We both left absolutely stuffed and thrilled with our meals, but even with how good the food was, the service stood out as the VIP. It's so refreshing to go out and have such a great experience.