Hampton Inn Charlottesville
US$130
UVA Inn at Darden(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$242
US$212
Hampton.com
Omni Charlottesville(Charlottesville)
US$190
  • Pool
Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$162
Homewood
Oakhurst Inn(Charlottesville)
US$207
Hilton Garden Inn Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$142
GardenInn.com
Hyatt Place Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$186
Sleep Inn & Suites Monticello(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$115
SleepInn
Boar's Head Resort(Charlottesville)
US$194
Reviews (1 098)
1 098 results
All reviewscookiescheese and crackersroom was cleangreat place to staythe breakfast areabathroom doorfree breakfaststay there againfront desk staffwhole foodsup to dateshuttle servicevery nice hoteloatmealfresh fruitfitness centerstayed one night
15 - 20 of 1 098 reviews
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Very nice hotel. The rooms are on the small side, but very updated. Loved all the outlets for charging phones, etc. Staff was very polite and helpful. This was a business/pleasure trip. Overall the hotel is very well kept.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

FAMILIES STAY AWAY. As a 30 year traveler and Hilton Honors member for many years, I was stunned by the cramped rooms in this hotel. Apparently it is a new corporate design. I stay in Hamptons and have for years because of consistency. These new rooms are cramped. No bathroom door (a sliding closet door instead that doesn’t really seal of the bathroom), no closets, no drawers, and barely enough space to walk between the bed and desk/ TV stand/table unit). Fortunately it was only my daughter and I, and we were only in town for one night for a visit at the University. I can’t imagine staying for more than one night or with a family.

In addition to the jail cell like allure, the fan in the bathroom runs continuously and sounds like a jet engine. With no real door, you can’t muffle the sound. Even with the renovation, there is a 1970s heating unit that whistles. And, they only have one elevator. Extremely annoying if you’re on the top floor.

I can understand if the price was somehow discounted, but it is not. Way to go Hilton for removing the appeal of your most popular brand. Did you hire consultants from United. If all of the Hamptons are heading on this direction, I’m not staying in them. I hope the efficiency makes up for lost business.

Stayed: April 2018
DVN965, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn in Charlottesville. We are sorry to see that you were not satisfied with your stay and the new room design. The new design is part of Hilton's Forever Young Initiative.

We apologize for the disturbance from the HVAC unit and the Bathroom fan, we will have maintenance look into these issues. We appreciate you bringing them to our attention.

We would love to have the opportunity to have you with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

This is my second time staying at this Hampton. Traveled to Charlottesville for work. Staff is very nice and rooms are clean and comfy. Great location near restaurants and shopping with easy access. I will stay at this one on my next business trip.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2018

We had an appointment at UVA hospital, normally stay at the Hampton Inn on Main street, they were fully booked for some event so we stayed at this property. About 15 minutes from the hospital, easy drive. Located in a great shopping area if that is what you want to do! The hotel was clean, quiet and well maintained. I was a little surprised at how small the room and bathroom were compared to other Hamptons I have stayed at. But it wasn't really much of a problem. We would stay here again - if the Hampton on Main wasn't available!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Hotel was very clean and updated! Everything was good, as you would hope for a hotel. Overall value was pretty good, and breakfast was typical. It was a little difficult to access, but it wasn't that bad. Would recommend.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business