Courtyard by Marriott Charlottesville North(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$178
Comfort Inn Monticello(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$253
US$188
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

UVA Inn at Darden(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$110
The Clifton(Charlottesville)
US$393
US$302
Hotwire.com
Boar's Head Resort(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$170
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

US$440
TripAdvisor
All reviewscookiesci soff rampclub carlsonplenty of food choicesreal platesnewer hoteldays inncheese omeletbudget hotelusb portshuge tvroom designparking lot sidepool and gymlocated convenientlyhandicapped room
Reviewed 16 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Caroline O, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Charlottesville-UVA, VA, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Very nice large suite rooms stocked with everything you need...great for family stay of 3-4 people per room: very close to university ( 5 minute drive )...very friendly and helpful staff... very clean... very quiet room.. excellent air-conditioning..comfortable beds..... very nice bathrooms..free parking.. free wifi... breakfast in the morning is a bit basic but you can't expect much more

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Caroline O, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Charlottesville-UVA, VA, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our hotel. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

This property is just outside the hustle and bustle of the wonderful downtown area. The surprise is once you enter the lobby; you'll think your in a five star hotel. Always a good place to lay your head, this particular Country Inn & Suites has had a marvelous upgrade with spacious lobby, room exactly like their photos and bedding that just dares you to try and stay awake. Breakfast is fresh cooked and has all the fixins you'd get at home. It's a great way to start the day. If you find yourself in the Charlottesville area, do stay here.

Room Tip: They're all good.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank kwaichang

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

The stay was nice enough and I was even planning to come again. But as I was driving home I realized I had left a special food container (from my mum overseas )in my room, which I can not buy from the supermarket. so went to retrieve it.

Nothing was to be found in the room. Apparently the cleaning lady took it, trashed it, did whatever with it. Then, to my surprise, the manager began to accuse me of lying about the whole situation! Telling me to go look for it in my car, asking me whether I really lost it.

Very disappointed. What hotel doesn't train their cleaning staff to immediately place lost items into a lost and found? And what kind of manager even thinks of accusing the customer lying?

The general manager said just 'plastic food container' but for me that was a valuable item.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

I really sorry to read your review and your disappointment with the way this was handled. It was never my intention to insinuate you were lying when I suggested other places where the food container could have been. To show how important Lost and Found items are in our hotel, I personally went to look for the item with you. I am sorry we were unable to find the lost container. I understand how special certain personal items can be to our guests.
We have a Lost and Found policy in place and our staff is trained to ensure the return of forgotten items. My apologies your container was not found.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We spent two nights and had no real complaints except that the place is showing it’s age. Our room was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good with all the trimmings. Great location about 15 minutes from the downtown area and Monticello. I’d stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

I am glad to read you enjoyed your stay. We are constantly working with our maintenance team to ensure the upkeep of our hotel. We are a newly built property, opened in November of 2016. I am sorry to read you notice aging in our facilities and I certainly welcome more feedback if possible. I am however, happy to hear that you would consider returning to our hotel. We hope to welcome you back in the near future to a great stay!