“Not Impressed”
Review of Tutti Frutti

Tutti Frutti
Ranked #4 of 5 Dessert in Chantilly
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Maybe it's just me but I don't expect a frozen yogurt place to serve saran wrapped sushi or macaroons among the other questionable non-fro yo or ice cream related items served at this location. Service was abrupt and unwelcoming, environment felt dirty, some of their gelato flavors had freezer burn, and their actual frozen yogurt selection was limited and very generic. I definitely did not feel like my time or money was spent well here.

Thank P.J. M

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Visiting the air and space museum and tried it when the Chipotle next door was closed. Had Vietnamese sandwiches. The house special (aka mystery meat) and duck were both fine. Not the best, but certainly tasty. Milk tea bubble tea was also fine. Pre-prepared food was hit and miss. Fresh rolls were okay. Pork and egg buns were not as good.

Certainly great for a quick, cheap lunch, but not worth going out of your way for.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

We stayed at a nearby hotel and this was the closest sweet shop. They had an interesting variety of food. We really just went for the froyo. Kids were satisfied. I wasnt able to get any since the vanilla apparently ran out. I mentioned it to management but they tried to fix it then took the sign down. We later found another froyo shop a few minutes away.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

I recently had bubble tea from Tutti Frutti and it was amazing! The flavor - peach - came across really well and it was very refreshing. Definitely recommend for your bubble tea fix if you're in the Chantilly - Centreville - Fairfax area!

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

I came here last week and had the mango bingsu it was very very good. So I brought my daughter back today for the same treat My daughter got the frozen yogurt when I got to the counter I was going to order my mango bingsu they said they can only take cash at this time ,which I did not have on me. So I ordered the bingsu and walked to the bank to get the money . I had to pay the $3 extra from the ATM and came back and got my Mango bingsu. As you can see in the picture the mangoes we're not right they were hard they taste like paint thinner and there was still green skin on half of them. I could not even eat them they were so hard, and sour they tasted like paint thinner. I told the girl who was working here about my issue with the mangos to give her the benefit of the doubt to change it or ask if I wanted something else. All she said was sorry they're not in season and staeted to walked away. I told her I felt like I had wasted $10 on this treat and that they should warn people that the mangoes are not in season and they are sour and green she just said sorry and walked away. So basically I wasted over $13 on this frozen mango snowball and a $3 yogurt for my daughter which I would have not gotten if I had known I had to go get cash for it. After I came back they put up the sign saying cash only.
It's very unfortunate this happened because it'll probably not come back here and this is the only place around here that serves a lot of the Asian treats that they serve in Hawaii that I really like.