“My Family Love This Place!”

Milwaukee Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Chantilly
Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

Been to this location many times and always have great custard. While the interior of the store could use a bit of an update, the ice cream is phenomenal and the staff is great too. I like that everyday there is a new "special flavor" to try as well. You can even get a calendar to see what flavor a are upcoming and pick what you might like. Anyway, excellent place.

Reviewed 5 September 2015

The absolute best and freakiest ice cream around. Not a huge selection but well worth the visit. They always have a special flavor of the day. I always look for Rocky road or stickers!

Reviewed 5 September 2015

We enjoyed our custard and felt that this was a friendly, reasonably priced place for a frozen treat. I appreciated that we were given cone pieces as a garnish (I like eating cones, but I don't like eating ice cream from a cone). Their rotating schedule of flavors appears to include some interesting flavors, so it's worth return visits to try something new. This appears to be a popular spot with a good size crowd enjoying the outdoor seating on a weeknight. I'd recommend a visit!

Reviewed 1 September 2015

When working in Chantilly, this is a great place for great ice cream served fresh in a nice setting at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

We come back to the area once a year and when we do, Milwaukee Frozen Custard is a MUST. Good frozen custard is so much better than ice cream and frozen yogurt, but it is hard to find. Since this is superior frozen custard, it can't be missed. I usually get one scope of chocolate and one scope of vanilla, but be sure to check out the flavor of the day. Some of these daily specials are exceptional.