All reviews boston harbor chesapeake room private entrance first floor lip balm breakfast was delicious wonderful hosts fresh fruit my husband and i each morning jetted tub house cat step stool beach towels bed and breakfast eastern shore modern conveniences
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Fig Street Inn in charming Cape Charles. The house is an old Victorian that the gracious owners/hosts Donna and Greg have renovated and beautifully decorated. Our room on the first floor had a newly-finished bathtub/shower surrounded by exquisite tiles. The queen bed with its pillow-top mattress and comfy sheets was just right. Breakfast, with choice of omelettes and endless coffee, was outstanding.The Inn is right in town and you can walk to the beach and the shops (highly recommended: the Brown Dog for ice cream and donuts). We were here mid-week for just 1 night -- wish we could have stayed longer!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We had a perfect Anniversary weekend stay in the Boston Harbor Suite. Greg and Donna have covered all the details in providing the amenities for guests. Fig Street Inn is centrally located and we were able to enjoy all the best of the town from a wonderful dinner at the marina to ice cream on main street. We will definitely return possibly to experience one of the annual golf cart parades they told us about.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2018

A big thank you to Greg and Donna for being wonderful hosts who go the extra mile. The house is welcoming, the room was huge and wonderfully appointed. The little touches made the difference like the warm muffins at breakfast and being supplied with folding chairs and a parasol for the beach. Excellent breakfasts with choice of eggs or pancakes, fruit and cereal. A short 10 minute walk to the heart of town and 15 minutes to the beach.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2018

My wife and I had the pleasure of spending a night at the Fig Street Inn. Wow! Every thing was perfect. Donna and Greg are wonderful hosts. If you are in the area this is the place to stay. They have done a great job renovating the house. The bed and the sheets were out of this world. We had dinner at the Shanty it was a great spot

Room Tip: all the rooms are excellent
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2018

This was our first time at a bed and breakfast and Greg and Donna set the bar very high. Greg greeted us outside and offered to carry my not so light suitcase up the stairs for me. The room we stayed in was beautiful with all of the amenities you could want... A mini fridge with waters in it, a dish with chocolates, all of your bathroom items you could possibly need. I have to mention the sheets! They were so incredibly soft. Greg made great breakfasts both mornings we were there. The first morning we had omelets, sausage and fresh fruit. The second morning I tried to remember to take pictures, but everything looked so good so I had already taken a few bites before I remembered. My favorite thing Greg made though were the cinnamon rolls. Those were dynamite! We also visited the beach the second day we were there and Greg and Donna let us borrow some beach towels, a beach chair and their beach umbrella. They really thought of it all! I would definitely recommend someone to stay there and am already thinking about when we can head back. Thank you so much Greg and Donna! :)

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple