“Worst Burger EVER”

Logans Roadhouse
Ranked #71 of 86 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

Expected A Good Quality Burger But That Was Not The Case. I Got Classic Cheeseburger With Just Ketchup But I Received A Burger With Everything On It. The Burger Was Charred And Had No Flavor. The Buns Were Way Too Sweet. And I Ordered A Side Of Potato Chips They Were Too Salty. Would Not Recommend. Burger King Burgers Are Better!

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (175)

Reviewed 14 August 2021

While traveling with a party of four. We decided to eat at Logan’s b/c it was getting late. Server was great, everything else was horrid. My party ordered a steak which was cold, a burger and my fiancée had ribs. (In addition we were celebrating our anniversary) I ordered a salad. Everyone’s food but mine came. 20 mins later when I saw the server and asked what happened she told me she found it in the back that it was left sitting. I spoke to the house manager who did offer to make me something to eat but it was late and we was already behind schedule b/c of this then I spoke to who I believe to be the general manager he was absolutely rude. So an forgotten salad and a ruined anniversary. Safe to say none of us will be back

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 21 April 2021 via mobile

Last visit last year was great. This year, my husband and I were asked to provide ID. We are retired seniors who look our age. Husband forgot his ID and the waitress would not serve him. She said that everyone in the State of Virginia who orders alcohol has to be proofed. I don’t believe that is true. Left to get ID , came back. Hostess was just about able to manage seating us without making an error. Ordered two Modelos. They were flat and waitress never mentioned they had beer on HH, but Modelo wasn’t one of them. Brought me the wrong salad and brought my husband a salad he didn’t order. Steak had a faint taste of gas(propane?). Hardly anyone in the place. Cigarette butts all over out front, crushed can of soda near the front door. My guess.... next year they will be closed.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

Alexandra took great care of us. The food took close to 45 minutes and it wasn't that busy. Crab cakes over cooked, ribeye was cooked right, Ceasar didn't have croutons.

Not the best experince

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 24 September 2020

Turned away for not wearing a mask. They refused to seat me. Hard to eat with a mask on. Will not return.

Date of visit: September 2020