All reviews continental breakfast free bikes mountain bikes hot tub efficiency room fresh bagels dvd library recreation path superior room the breakfast area great place to stay tennis courts small kitchen would definitely stay here again beds were comfortable convenient location bit dated
Reviewed 10 June 2018

This motel is spread out,with several buildings. It's location was good with views of the mountains everywhere you looked. The property is old and grounds could use some sprucing up. The room was clean but had very thin walls as you could hear water running and voices.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I had posted a previous review in error
And wanted to make sure i corrected it
This hotel is th best. We enjoyed our getaway so much and the staff was amazing. They made you feel like family. We loved it so much that we booked already for Thanksgiving and our taking our whole family!!
And will be returning again for our Anniversary!
Highly reccommend

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2018

My friend and I had a girl's weekend road trip to Stowe end of May. Needed a place to sleep that was clean, comfortable and close to town center and breweries. Stowe motel fit the bill perfectly! It was easy to find, close to restaurants,shoppes, farmer's market and Von Trapp resort. Reasonably priced, very clean with a very friendly and helpful staff. The continental breakfast has good variety and stays well stocked. Will definitely return when I am back in the area.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2018

Very clean, cozy, and conveniently located. The concierge desk was very accommodating. Would stay again. The free DVD rentals were a pleasant surprise and the continental breakfast was pretty good. Walking distance to a brewery, brew pub/restaurant and a really great bar/restaurant called Sunset something or other.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2018

I was up there last weekend for a get together with my college buddy and we both loved the motel. I had booked a basic room which was nice and small, went to dinner, and on my way back they offered to upgrade me to a larger room. I gratefully accepted and was impressed that my new room now had 2 queens, sofa & chair, plus a small kitchen. Couldn't ask for much more. The motel is nothing fancy but immaculately clean. It reminded me of the motel my folks used to own when I was a kid. Don't hesitate to book, it's a great place.

Date of stay: June 2018