Stowe Mountain Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$290
US$252
Official Site
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$296/night.

Butler House Stowe(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$104
US$97
Green Mountain Inn(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$158
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

Trapp Family Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$326
US$248
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$314/night.

Timberholm Inn(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$127
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$218
Brass Lantern Inn(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$166
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

Stone Hill Inn(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$340
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$387/night.

All reviewsfree bikescontinental breakfastmountain bikeshot tubdvd libraryyogurtrecreation paththe breakfast areabike rentalsmall kitchentennis courtsbeds were comfortablewould definitely stay here againa great place to stayfarmers marketthe location is perfectgames room
Reviewed 10 June 2018

This motel is spread out,with several buildings. It's location was good with views of the mountains everywhere you looked. The property is old and grounds could use some sprucing up. The room was clean but had very thin walls as you could hear water running and voices.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I had posted a previous review in error
And wanted to make sure i corrected it
This hotel is th best. We enjoyed our getaway so much and the staff was amazing. They made you feel like family. We loved it so much that we booked already for Thanksgiving and our taking our whole family!!
And will be returning again for our Anniversary!
Highly reccommend

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2018

My friend and I had a girl's weekend road trip to Stowe end of May. Needed a place to sleep that was clean, comfortable and close to town center and breweries. Stowe motel fit the bill perfectly! It was easy to find, close to restaurants,shoppes, farmer's market and Von Trapp resort. Reasonably priced, very clean with a very friendly and helpful staff. The continental breakfast has good variety and stays well stocked. Will definitely return when I am back in the area.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2018

Very clean, cozy, and conveniently located. The concierge desk was very accommodating. Would stay again. The free DVD rentals were a pleasant surprise and the continental breakfast was pretty good. Walking distance to a brewery, brew pub/restaurant and a really great bar/restaurant called Sunset something or other.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2018

I was up there last weekend for a get together with my college buddy and we both loved the motel. I had booked a basic room which was nice and small, went to dinner, and on my way back they offered to upgrade me to a larger room. I gratefully accepted and was impressed that my new room now had 2 queens, sofa & chair, plus a small kitchen. Couldn't ask for much more. The motel is nothing fancy but immaculately clean. It reminded me of the motel my folks used to own when I was a kid. Don't hesitate to book, it's a great place.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends