“Great Fries, Icy Shakes and Paper Thin Burgers”
Review of Al’s French Frys

Al’s French Frys
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I stop here very infrequently, as besides the fries, nothing is very good.
The shakes are not creamy but icy, and the burgers are tiny, paper thin, and full of gristle.
It is fast, though!!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Having been born in Vt, but now living in the South, I now realize what I have been missing. Not any more as my wife and I ate at Al's on June the 22nd for our first time.
The decor of this diner is incredible. We instantly felt welcomed by friendly staff. The cooks were efficient and the food was outstanding. They offer a good selection of sandwiches, burgers, salads, and soups. The prices were right! I would say to anyone going near Burlington, that a meal at Al's is a must.....an experience you won't regret or forget. Al's is a jewel....the best fries I've ever had period.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I usually order a chili dog with fries and a drink. Never been disappointed in the food. We don't live in the area any more so don't do this as often as I'd like to.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Al's has always been a favorite of mine growing up and it still is. While visiting family in Vermont I stopped by Al's and was not disappointed! The fries were tasty as always and my husband was impressed by the shrimp. The chocolate shake was perfect and was not very expensive. We will be back at Al's again during our next visit to Vermont!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We were trying to find a place to eat and so we decided to try Al's French Fries as we were staying in the hotel right next door. The food was good and a lot of people followed us in there.

1  Thank ilnos