“Offers wide variety and many alternatives”

Healthy Living Market and Cafe
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Healthy Living Market and Cafe is Vermont’s largest independently owned natural foods market and cafe. We are famous for almost 30 years of memorable customer service and a complete selection of local, natural and organic foods. We serve breakfast and lunch in our cafe seven days a week and have a full service coffee, juice and smoothie bar, as well as freshly baked treats from our Bake Shop.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Healthy Living Market provides a wide variety and broad selection for gluten free choices; sometimes these need to be hunted down within the building and around in the market but staff is always willing to help you locate what may be available.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

They have everything there, and plenty of very helpful people if you have questions. I really love to get a bite to eat there and my favorite area is the wellness section of the store. Over the years the staff in the wellness section have been super helpful with my inquiries.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Still my go to place in Burlington for top shelf groceries. You pay a bit of a premium but with the incredible selection of wine, beer, top local meats, organic produce and great prepared foods, totally worthy it. I wish our local coop could come half way towards what they have. The layout is a bit confusing but by now I'm used to it. Great for lunch or juice or coffee but also just for serious cooking with great bulk options and tons of hard to find products. Well done.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

This is the place to go for organic food. Fresh vegetables expensive here, but other things like Kombucha more reasonable than some of the supermarkets. Shop their sales. Great place for health cosmetics and vitamins also.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I love Healthy Living. The food, the health and beauty section, the desserts. The locally sourced organic chicken from Misty Knoll Farms. The fact that I can buy duck fat to keep hardening my arteries (and delicifying my sauces).

We call this place Wealthy Living - it's a lifestyle. Organic local ice cream, produce, great wine and beer selection, and they are super involved in the community. They care. AND you can charge your Tesla.