“Delicious Breakfast!”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our family recently enjoyed brunch at The Skinny Pancake. The crepes were delicious as was the maple latte. We also enjoyed the beautiful sunshine sitting out on the patio. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great place with yummy maple lattes and great savory or sweet pancakes! We loved it! Nice folks and not too long of a wait. Try it!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The crepes are wonderful and freshly made, the coffee is excellent, the ambience --cozy, lots of natural wood tables and paneling.
We tried it once, and then went back 3 x, couldn't bring ourselves to go to another breakfast place. I understand in the evenings there is live music as well. Had great reviews on Trip Advisor, we understand why!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I visited the location in the Burlington Regional Airport in Vermont and was pleasantly surprised! It seems the Skinny Pancake is the main attraction and for good reason! I was drawn to the counter by the establishments name. They have so many different options it's hard to choose. Sweet or savory the options are vast. I decided on the veggie and it was spectacular! I plan on trying the strawberry crepe and the steak crepe! I look forward to my next visit!! I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Love their mission to serve locally raised products and healthy food. Delicious Crepes and appetizers. Excellent selection of local beer. Good music scene weekend evenings.