“Glad you are there!”
Review of Gaku Ramen

Gaku Ramen
Ranked #47 of 244 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very happy to find a ramen soup place on our visit to Burlington. Service was quick and friendly. We ordered pork ramen and chicken. Both were delicious and plenty. We enjoyed it very much. We didn't order and liquor. We would come back if we lived here!

1  Thank Mercy A

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Went with my daughter and tried their pork ramen and vegetarian ramen. Both were delicious.

Service was friendly.

Will return.

1  Thank Raymond R
Reviewed 29 May 2018

The service was TERRIBLE but it is still an excellent ramen spot. Both the chicken ramen and the vegetarian were excellent. The edamame was also good, but it arrived after we were done having our ramen (part of that bad service). But, great ramen, and nice outdoor seating.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Mediocre service, the waitress suggested garlic and spice, without saying they would cost extra. The noodles were thick and chewy, the vegetables were just slices of scallion and cabbage, the broth had no flavor. The cost of the meal was surprisingly expensive.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This was my first time trying ramen and I'm addicted! It was the perfect choice for our dinner because it was freezing and icy during our visit. The only minor issue I had was that my side order of rice didn't come out until we were almost done with our dinner, but it wasn't the hugest deal and I'm pretty easygoing. I just took it back to the hotel and had it for a snack later on. I really liked the ambiance of Gaku and will definitely be back if I'm in Burlington again!

1  Thank duchessbri