“Different, but different is good”
Review of MOD Pizza

MOD Pizza
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Woods Cross
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Fun place that isn't like every other place to eat in the city. The food is good and a fair price. Worth trying at least once.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I got my pizza just the way I wanted it—picked what I wanted and asked for more cheese and veggies than I typically get at any pizza place. Everything is fresh and the guys making my pizza were so friendly. We’re definitely going back for more!!!

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Imagine a "Subway" for pizza, choosing any and as much of the fixins that you'd want, and you've got MOD Pizza. You choose the size, and how much of what you want on top. They bake it for you. You enjoy. What more could you want from a pizza place?! 2 of us had our own personal pizza, and pop on tap, for $16 total. And if you didn't like the taste, it was your own fault, as you choose exactly what's on your pizza.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Having arrived in North Salt Lake late at night after driving over 700 miles I was tired and hungry. Having tried the Mod location in Mesa I opted for a late night pizza. Great staff and a lot of great choices. It was fresh, tasty and satisfying to both taste and budget. Best part of my stopover.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Took the grandkids and parents out for pizza. MOD Pizza allowed everyone to get the pizza with the right toppings to make them happy...important with little kids. I liked my pizza which offers a thin crust. My only criticism was the salads. Whereas my daughter-in-law ordered a large salad, rather than a pizza and got a large salad at a price similar to the pizza, however, my son and I ordered small side salads which were SMALL and half the price of the large salad. The small side salad is really overpriced. Otherwise, the place is good for singles, couples, or families.