“Best Indian Food in SLC!!”
Review of Bombay House

Bombay House
Ranked #1 of 156 Restaurants in West Jordan
Price range: US$11 - US$16
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Eating at Bombay House is about much more than just food. It is a complete cultural submersion for all five of your senses. The rich aroma of exotic spices; the rhythms and songs of an ancient culture; warm, intimate lighting; vibrant murals portraying scenes from Indian life and legend; oven-toasted flat bread warming your fingers as you tear a piece to eat; the exquisite flavor of sumptuous food cooked to perfection and served with the same care and courtesy extended to family and guests of the highest honor. Bombay House is about providing you with a truly exceptional experience.
Reviewed 9 July 2018

BY FAR the BEST Indian food I have had in Salt Lake. Sounds Cliché but go ahead and order the Chicken Tikka Masala. You will NOT regret ordering anything from here. It is all delicious!!

1  Thank allymariejal

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I used to travel to Rajasthan on business a few times a year so I am pretty familiar with Indian food. Bombay house is as legit as it gets. They are my go to.

1  Thank paul w
Reviewed 17 May 2018

I was first introduced to an indian cuisine after years of marriage. It was my second time to taste Indian food in this restaurant and I am speechless. The staff are very friendly, we don't care if its a weekend rush, we want to wait because the food is to die for. I will always recommend this place to everyone who loves food. I can not say anything bad to this place as every visit we make, its always wonderful!

TIP: You should try there:
Chicken Pakora
Chicken coconut Kurma
Chicken Makani
Chicken Saag
And of course their flat bread! Onion and garlic naan

Dessert:
KULFI

1  Thank Jeanny D
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here tonight and it was great. Ordered a pineapple and shrimp entree with a side of garlic Naan. Fantastic. Service was exceptional.

Recommend

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

The sauces are very flavorful, and the service is good. We did like the atmosphere but lots of candles burning. I had the lamb spicy my wife had the butter chicken mild and we got the coconut vegetables which were excellent

2  Thank jer50