“Nice selection of beers”
Review of Bonneville Brewery

Bonneville Brewery
Ranked #5 of 60 Restaurants in Tooele
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was in the area and had read about this brewery having an award-winning amber ale so thought it was worth a stop to try it. The place is quite large with a restaurant as you enter and an upstairs bar which is also good sized. I took a seat at the bar where I ordered a beer. In addition to beers, they had a cocktail/wine menu with quite a few choices. At $4.50/pint, the beer was fairly priced. I did order the Amber and was pleased with it. If I’m ever in the area again, I would like to try some more of their beer choices.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (119)

Reviewed 14 December 2020 via mobile

The French toast is yummy but everything else is hard to eat. The chicken Cajun pasta is good some days and not others which is weird I do like their corn chowder as well.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 7 November 2020

Of course there will be great beer at a brewery, but fresh donut holes for dessert that have churro sugar on it? Oh heck yes! Lory did a great job of making sure we felt welcome and safe. There was plenty of social distancing. We each had a turkey melt which was just the right size to leave room for the donut holes (I subbed sweet potato tots instead of fries which were only $1 extra which is a super deal). Plenty of parking, really nice selections on the menu. A nice stop after a long drive across the salt flats.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 12 December 2019 via mobile

I've tried going here a few times during NFL games and the place has been so slow. Employees don't seem "happy"...food is OK

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 19 November 2019

Nice clean place. Staff was right on things. I ordered the sirloin steak with fresh veggies and garlic mashed potatoes. It did not disappoint. Everything had great flavor. My boyfriend had the beer battered cod with garlic french fries. WOW!!! Delicious! The fish breading was light, not greasy at all. The fries had great flavor. The tartar sauce had a dill kick to it. Wish we could've stopped here once more before we headed back to PA.

Date of visit: November 2019